Date with the Firsts: Lessons with Scathach

After almost a full year of being a master of Chaldea, Ryan thought there was nothing that he wasn't prepared for. He an lways training with his servants to get ready for the next Singularity and helping his brand new servants get used to their living environment as well as those who lived in it. On occasion, there was also an Irregular Singularity that would come with some exciting challenges that would test his limits as a master which he always succeeded in. It seemed like he could handle anything that came his way...at least until one fateful day with Scathach.

The boy had been walking towards the Chaldea meeting to meet with everyone as Dr. Roman had told him that in two weeks that the Sixth Singularity would finally be ready to travel to. After many months of training, he was anxious for a good battle. However, he felt like he could get better prepared by helping his newest servants: Tamamo Cat, and Xuanzang, as well as Okita, reach their full potential for Camelot. He also had some party ideas for when they got there.

Suddenly, the boy felt a hard chop come down on his neck where a pressure point was locked and immediately lost consciousness. The last thing he saw before everything went dark was a tall woman with an hourglass figure walk up to him as she reached to pick him up.

XXXXXX

When he came to, Ryan found himself tied to a chair in one of Chaldea's bedrooms that were given to the servants once they arrived. However, the room itself had been decorated to look like a classroom with a chalkboard and a multiple desks. In front of the whiteboard was a more massive desk with a stack of books, a golden apple (which was probably stolen from his room), and a beautiful chair was the culprit who knocked him out this time was none other than his first Lancer servant: Scathach who was dressed up as school teacher.

"Well look who has decided to wake up

"Well look who has decided to wake up...," the Queen of Shadows stated with a smile. "Are you ready to begin the lesson?"

The brown-haired boy just glared at her. "Lancer....what the hell do you think you're doing?! Why did you tie me u--!!"

Ryan was immediately cut off as one of the woman's many spears impaled itself to the floor next to him. He gulped nervously as he looked at the Lancer servant who was giving him a cold smile.

"Students should only speak when they are called upon. However, despite your outburst, I'll still answer your questions.," Scathach said as she walked towards the board as a picture montage of all the female servants the boy had summoned appeared. "Now, the reason you are here is that you are in dire need of a lesson. Now while you have summoned many beautiful young women as servants and have given them mana through some erotic kissing, you're a growing young man who struggles with his temptations daily. Now while you haven't given into theses temptations yet, I fear as you summon more girls, you soon will be become a crazed sex maniac if this boy dealt with especially when all those swimsuit servants come later this summer."

"So does that mean you're going to help me not give in to these temptations?" the boy asked hoping he was right.

The scarlet hair woman giggled. "No...I'm going to teach you on how to please a woman. You're going to give in sooner or later, but when the time comes, you won't know what to do seeing how you're a virgin. So I'm going to help you by being your Sex Ed teacher. Also, by having sex, you'll have these urges less."

Ryan immediately realized what Scathach wanted from all this once she said that. "In other words....this is just a way for you to take my virginity...."

The Lancer servant just shrugged. "Maybe...but I promise....this is the best for everyone. Now...let me slip into something more comfortable, and we'll begin the lesson."

With a snap of her fingers, Scathach's outfit changed from a school teacher to her wearing a sexy bunny girl outfit with a bottle of wine in one hand and two glasses in her other. "You're twenty one now. That's good because I'm here to help you loosen up a bit so you'll be more...cooperative during our lesson."

The boy blushed a deep shade of red as his servant began to pour the drinks

The boy blushed a deep shade of red as his servant began to pour the drinks. It seemed there was no way out of this. Scathach seemed to have planned of everything that way she would get what she wanted. It seemed like there was no escape this time. Suddenly the door slammed open as the rest of Ryan's female servants charged in with their weapons drawn with looks of anger in their eyes.

"Oh, crap baskets....they found us.," Scathach stated as she started to back away slowly.

Mashu, who was the leader of the pack, turned to her tied up master. "I can't believe she did this....don't worry, Senpai! You're safe now. We'll free you in a minute....we have first to teach a certain teacher not to steal you for herself."

"Get the traitor!!," Jeanne Alter screamed as the other girls joined in as they rushed towards Scathach as the woman began to evade their attacks before finally being engulfed by the crowd of jealous rivals.

The brown boy sighed as he realized that he wasn't going to be rescued anytime. He might even get dragged into the fight himself. Luckily for Ryan, that's when his male servants came and freed him.

"Quick!," Li Shuwen said as Rama and Sakata gave him cover while deflecting any of the girls' misdirected attacks. "Come with us if you want to live. I know that they'll eventually calm down, but if you stay here, you might get killed."

"You don't have to tell me twice.," the brown-haired boy exclaimed as he ran out the door. "I'm just hoping my next date won't be this chaotic."