Moving Day

London

We all went to the homeless shelter once we got every thing we need out of my mama house including her clothes , shoes purses , jewerly , pictures, cooking supplies and all even her TV's Dj didn't want to leave nothing of hers . It was his choice to give the home away to a homeless family . He took all Ma cars as well . We finally made it to the homeless shelter to get the family that we will get for the house . Since it was 2apartments in there as well we got 2more familes. Dj chose the family he wanted he been cool with their son every since he was in pre-k believe I know. His Mama had 5kids in her babydaddy left her so she got behind on her bills and that was it she got kicked out. I drove her family to house while Dj got the other 2 . We finally made it and they were amazed at what they saw the little boy cried to go with Dj his mama gave me full custody of him as well I was like ok . We brought new Tv's for the house , we didnt have to buy new furniture because my mom already supplied that before she left the rooms were on point everything was amazing I was leaving told her there was no rent involved just water, light, gas, and food bills I brought them each a cell phone . The other 2familes were quite happy with their new home .  They thanked us I told them that their bills were paid for the next 8years all they had to do was buy food and more clothes because we already had brought them some . We gave each family 5,000 until they get on they feet. Me and My girls all thought it was time for a change and Move Atlanta ain't owe us shh we decided to move back to Panama but a bigger house instead . We decided on a 46 bedroom with 43batherooms each bedroom has bathroom a outside pool and more we had already painted the rooms we were going to be sleeping in and decorated them and all we already went grocery shopping and stuff like that the house was already decorated so we can move out stuff in now . It only took 3hours for that we just laid around the kids were upstairs while Liyah held Ari . Its a shame we got nothing but boys and Ari is the only girl . I told them I was thinking about putting Dre on child support for 12,000 I got 5kids now its not gone be hard but I do need extra money I texted him and told him Im going for child support he said how much L ? I told him 20,000 he said okay you can get it and kiss my sons and daughter for me . I replied okay . The boys were all sleeping and Lit Dre room tonight I took a shower and laid down with Ari on my chest . The Next Day I woke up laying down next to Ari she was a little to excited for me all that screaming in my ears she was to happy why I don't kno I didn't kill her excitement though I just let her do her . I got the kids dress for school today it was there first day at a new school Dj was a little scared Melo , Shawn and Anthony wasnt they were a little hyped I guess because they were outgoing while Dj is shy and he's the youngest out of all the boys and the house . Dj was so scared he cried on his way to school . Me & the girls dropped the kids off meet their teacher until I bumped into my old boyfriend Ashton I still noticed him after all these years . He looked at me and Smiled London I promise I'll never let you go AGAIN . I smiled he looked confused all these your kids I replied yes including a little girl he was like 5kids you don't even look like you had that many I said no I didn't 2 I got full custody over and 3of em are mine . Even though Melo wasn't mines he might as well be his daddy ain't shi because he gave me full custody of him too . I gave Ashton my number and was ready to walk out the school when a little girl came and ran to me and said  are You Melo's , Shawn,Anthony, and DeAndre's mother she said all the boys name that lives in the house with me I said yes im there mother and aunt she said good because all of them are fighting I ran behind her shonuff all them boys were fighting the teacher showed me where the little boy hit Dj first then Ashton came in and put Dj against I was like nigga wtf put my son down he said oh these yo hood *a kids I was like yeah and put my mf child down yours hit my son and I punched him dead and his face making that shii sound off through the whole school don't play with my mf kids my nigga nor my nephews yall lets go I told the teacher they'll be back Friday and today was only Monday but that nigga pissed me off holding my child like he lost his mf mind .. I made it to the house the girls were out with Ari the went back to sleep but Dj stayed up crying I rocked him he really did miss his grandma and i missed her too why so soon mom ? But I could question God period . Dj finally went to sleep and I kissed all over his tiny face I undressed him and put him in a spongebob shirt with just his boxers I also did that to the other boys it was only 6:30. I went to my bed closed all the blinds and turnt the lights off if was still dark so I went close to  Dj and we cuddled and I feel asleep .

Me and Dj woke up at 12:00 Ari them was already back I explained to the girls what happened and showed them the video . Ashton better not *f with me because ain the one .