12:

<a year and six months later>

[Justin]

Tiny hands pat my chest as I groan rolling over in the bed. The tiny but familiar hand poke my nose and then my eye making my eyes pop open, a smile stretching on my face.

"Well hello daddy's little girl." I coo scooping up my baby into my arms.

"Did mama send you in here to wake me up? Huh?" I says kissing her chubby cheeks that she inherited from me.

"Happy Father's Day!" I hear Cassie squeal, walking into the bed room with a cake.

"Awe! Baby..."

She pecks my cheek, sitting beside me and Kristen.

"Something very special for your very first father's day." She says giving me a box.

"Well let's see. It says to daddy, FROM kris. Awe! You did this for daddy?" I smiling kissing her forehead.

I take out the card which held a picture of all three of us when Kris was born. My eyes tear up as I read the words.

"To my daddy... The best daddy in the world... No one can take your place. You'll always be my #1 daddy. Awe thank you Kristen."

She looks at me, smiling but obviously not knowing what was going in considering she's only six months.

"Happy Father's Day." Cassie says, staring at me with those beautiful eyes I've come to adore.

"Thank you." I say as she leans in to peck my lips.

"Now... Get out of bed. Your mom and dad are bring the kids. So chop chop." She says taking Kristen and heading out of the room.

If you would've told me a year ago I'd be engaged to the love of my life and a father to a beautiful baby girl, I'd probably think you were crazy.

My life has done a complete 180. I've progressed so much and i owe it all to Cassie. She's changed me. She's made me believe in love again. She gave me a child. And a chance to start my life over again.

And I'm forever grateful.

[Cassie]

Life is good.

And a year ago, I couldn't really say that.

Justin and I are now engaged to be married.

We are the wonder parents of Kristen Drew Biebet, our beautiful baby girl.

Justin's family have started to come around. His little sister Jazmyn and little brother Jaxon adore their niece and big brother.

When they were reunited, I nearly cried when I saw how emotional they had gotten seeing Justin. They hugged him so tight, I thought they'd never let him go.

Justin got better and better after that. He ate more, talk more. And we eventually started dating and now engaged.

"Cassie! Baby?" I hear Justin screaming from upstairs.

"Yes?!"

"Have you seen my white shoe? I can't seem to- oh never mind I found it!"

I giggle, going back to making Kris her bottle. After warming it up, I head to the couch and feed her.

"Hey my babies." Justin coos coming into the living room. I look up, smiling.

He's come such a long way. He smiles and laughs more then he ever did before. He's such a sweet soul. With a big heart. And the way he is with kris makes my heart melt.

"Cassie? You okay?" He asks sitting beside me.

"Uh yeah. I'm okay." I smile. He pecks my lips looking down at Kristen as she sucks in her bottle.

"She's so precious." He coos rubbing her head.

"Yeah she is." I agree, looking down at her.

"Thank you." He says.

I look up at him. "For what?"

He sighs a little. "For being my friend. And for never giving up on me."

I smile warmly pecking his lips. "You're very welcome."

|| Deeo down inside, everyone is scared to be alone. Some more than others. But when you find that one person that won't give up on you, keep then close. They just might save you.-Journey||

THE END

(A/n: so.... How was it? I know it was a shitty ending but... I thought this story had run it's course. Check out my other short story. Learning to forgive. Leave your thoughts on this story. Love you:)