depression kills: chapter one

I woke with my laptop on my stomach, the screen read Omegle. I thought to myself, i must have been real drunk to have been on that website. I can feel the alcohol in my system, the hangover. I felt a overwhelming burning sensation on my left hip so I pulled up my underwear to take a look. Deep bleeding cuts overruled the amount of scars. It hurt like a bitch, but the pain helps me take my mind off.. Tears filled my bloodshot eyes, the urge to not feel engulfed my feelings. I've been awake for 10 minuets and already want to go back to bed and fantasize about a world with Allison still in my life. (Allison is her sister, she died from a motorcycle wreck.)      

        Slowly climbing out of bed my toes reach the cold wooden floor. My stomach screams at me to get something to eat, so i go downstairs to the kitchen. The narrow steps leading downstairs feel to be miles long, that's just because i haven't eaten in three days. The refrigerator is almost empty with little inside. All i see is a small portion  of some left overs, so i heat it up. As i am eating at the dining table someone comes in the house. Holy shit i think to myself I'm only in my bra and panties.. (she wears that to bed as pajamas) I hear light footsteps walk into the kitchen, its my girlfriend Lauren.

        "Damn, your body is so perfect" Lauren teased. She came over to me and sat on the same chair with her legs wrapped around me, her soft pale lips were so close to mine. Our tongue's were gently touching. Her warm hands slid up my back playing with my bra straps. She was making me so crazy, I feel like our sexual and romantic relationship takes away my depression. "I love you kitten" Lauren said soft with affection. "I love you to baby"  <3