Sh** I broke somethin (Chapter 3)

(Y/n) = Your name
(B/n) = Best Friend's name
(B/n/n) = Bff' s nickname
(f/s) = favorite snack
(h/l) = hair length
(h/c) = hair color

Bonnie's POV

I watched as a girl with (h/l), (h/c) and a purple uniform come into the restaurant. Wait where's Jeremy?! I watched her go tord the office. Well this will be interesting... Her (e/c) shined like stars. She... She's beautiful. Hopefully I can get her first!

Y/n's POV

It felt like there where eyes watching me. For every where I go, for every move I make, and for every thought I think. I made my way to the office. I looked in the office and saw a desk with stuff on top and-- LÉ GASP -- A SWIVLE CHAIR!!!!!!!! I LOVE SWIVLE CHAIRS!!!!! Ehhm- well any way.... I sat down in the chair and grabbed the tablet that was on the table. I watched the cameras while trunning around and around in the chair. Sorry I just love swivle chairs (me 2 Reader~ Chan, me 2). Then I heard a noise. "H-Hello... Hello hello?!?!?" I called out. Then ring ring... "AHHH DA FUQ?!?!" I yelled as I grabbed the phone and threw it into the hall breaking it. Oops... That was a stupid mistake.

(End of Chapter)
Hey guys, gal, and other pals sorry I haven't been online in while I've just been busy and my phone was taken away for a while. Yes I'm still at that age where me mum can take away meh stuff... it's sad I know.