Prologue [Moving]

Vincent always was bullied and he was tired of it. All throughout high school he had been aching to go to a college far from everyone. But how will these new people feel about this moodless person?
ווווווווווווווווווו

    In a world where everything had their emotions hanging over their head and where all live off love from others. But, there is one person who is breaking slowly, this moodless person.

     Vincent has always been bullied because he was moodless. He never fell in love and no one ever fell in love with him. He never lost part of his soul because of that. That was the only reason why he was still alive.

[Vincent's POV]
     Today was the last day of summer and I was ready to go to college. I was finally free from this hell hole. Everything I had was getting mailed to my college and today I was flying to Canada so I can go to college. I heard Canada was full of amazingly nice people, so I decided to go to Canada for college. University of Toronto [an actual school there] was where I was going to.

     The time was 3:00pm and it was time for me to drive to the airport. Canada was 2 hours and 40 minutes away by plane. I had no car and had to be at the airport at 3:30pm.

     I grabbed my luggage as I walked off downstairs from my room. My parents we're at work now so I grabbed my phone and put my earbuds into my phone. I went to Spotify and shuffled my playlist as I places both my earbuds on. If you look in the mirror and don't like what you see, you can find out firsthand what it's like to be me [The End by MCR]. I put my phone in my pocket as I jogged to the bus stop.

     I waited for 5 minutes before the bus arrived. I scanned my bus card as I sat behind the driver. His mood was a tired face and he only had half of his soul. I looked down at my heart and it was still full. I didn't fall in love because I was scared to. That stupid line over my head sucked. I just wanted to be normal.

     As more people walked into the bus, I saw some kids with their parents with happy moods. All these people here were going to go somewhere fun. Music was playing loudly in my ears and I loved it.

     I felt a tap on my shoulder as I looked up and pulled an earbud out of my right ear. There was a younger teenage girl looking at me. She looked about 13 or 14.

"M-May I sit here...? The other seats are full..," her voice was soft.

"O-Okay...," I said in my husky voice. I scooted over to the window and placed my luggage under my feet. She thanked me and sat next to me. She had a nervous mood over her head. She didn't want to sit next to me I could tell. She had one piece of her soul left. She was going to die soon.

     I looked out of the window as I watched as the city blurred. Now will it matter after I'm gone because you never learned a goddamn thing [Dischanted by MCR]. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked over at her.

"How old are you?" she asked.

"22," I said. "What about you?" I asked. I was slightly tired but talking with someone felt nice.

"15," she said. She was wide eyed and looked like she didn't believe me. Her mood now was a shocked expression. "Where are you going??" she asked.

"To Canada, far from her. I'm sick of this town and I'm going to college," I said with a sickening face. She nodded her head and just played on her phone. I turned away as I looked back at the window. It was 3:10pm right now. My plane leaves at 4:00pm and the airport was 25 minutes away. We should get there at 3:25pm and if I can I might be able to eat a simple breakfast like a burrito from Taco Bell. I chucked softly to myself as I leaned my head on the window as my eyes closed softly. I could take a small nap if this teen woke me up.