Chapter 10

I'm back my lovelies!!! I missed y'all!

Anyway heres what y'all been waiting for..

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

.

Two days have passed.

.

Aurry's POV

.

So, like before..im gonna try and leave him. I know, I know what you're thinking, "This stupid bitch" and all, but I dont wanna be here no more. Does he not get the hint that I hate him now? At first I didn't want to atleast try and escape because I loved him and I was scared, but now I have nothing to lose.

.

Except my boys.

.

But they act like they hate me anyways. I just really want a normal life. Something I haven't had in awhile.

.

You're probably wondering how I got to sit here and think for this long, well Chres is out with one of his hoes again. And the boys are at their cousin's house. I should take advantage of this and go take a nice relaxing bath.

.

Isaiha's POV (very improper speaking)

.

Maaaaan this bitch got me fucked up bruh. She wanna say I caint hit her no mo. WELL BITCH IF YO ASS WOULD LISTEN I WOULDN'T HAVE TO.

So I kicked her out my cousin house.

.

Oh, I heard about ma mama. She so damn dumb. But that night she came home, me and Brian were up all night because of her screams. I had to comfort my lil bro and that was stepping out ma comfort zone cuz Ion like to be all touchy n shit. But that's my lil bro.

Anyway, today im going to a party. My daddy droppin me off afta he take Brian home. So im gettin ready wit ma cousin.

Peace

.

Chresanto 's POV

So I'm thrushin hard in this blonde chick right now. I got dick fa days, I dont run outta dick

.

But yeah she ova here moanin and shit but the only thing that I'm thinking of right now is....

.

Aurry... I've never really thought about this bitch while fuckin another bitch. This is a first. I mean I love her and all but she just dont get it. I cant really remember the last time we made "love" I cant remember the last time I really was... nice to her. Ugh that word.

.

"Why you slow down Roc" the blonde chick said, snapping me outta my thoughts.

I sped up catching her off guard and throwing the thought of Aurry outta my mind.

.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Ayyyyyyye niggas im back.

.

VOTE!

FOLLOW!!

COMMENT!!

.

I'LL UPDATE SOON...

.

Π~CeeCee209~Π