Chapter 19

Jonah:*yawns*

Kayla:Aw. You tired?

Jonah:Yeah.

Kayla:Come on. lets go to bed.

Jonah: But what about the party downstairs?

Kayla:Can't we just leave it for the other to handle. I mean weren't they the ones who wanted to throw the party anyways?

Jonah: Good point. I'll leave it for them to clean up.

Kayla: Ok Imma go change. Now where is that bag?

Jonah: What are you looking for?

Kayla: Your love.

Jonah: Well you have already found it haven't you?

Kayla: Aw. I'm looking for a bag of stuff I keep i keep with you for when I stay over unexpectedly. Like tonight. I keep it in your closet so no one sees it.

Jonah:How have I not seen it?

Kayla: I wonder. I really do. Whatever I'll be back. Imma go change into some songs pajamas and then we can sleep.

I went into his bathroom to change into some cute pajamas.

I changed, washed my face, brushed my teeth, put up my hair, and a lot more stuff to get my self ready for bed

I changed, washed my face, brushed my teeth, put up my hair, and a lot more stuff to get my self ready for bed. When I came out,can you guess how Jonah was laying down waiting for me?, shirtless of course. Shocker. He was so tired he almost fell asleep with Sophie. When I came out, I took Sophie and put her in between Jonah and I went to bed. After I put on one of Jonah's sweatshirt. Every time I do that he says I look cute in his sweatshirt. I put it on because it feels as if he is holding me with his arms. After I moved Sophie I slipped into bed and slept. I covered my self with the blanket he has and felt Jonah's body move to get the blanket to cover him because it's his and to have him cuddle with me because he wanted to. When I felt his arms around me, I felt safe and protected. I was so happy and then I fell asleep.

The next morning.

When I woke up to my alarm I was so startled. He still had his arms around me. I got so scared I scared Sophie. She started to whimper because of what I did. She was so loud she woke up Jonah.

Jonah: It's too early.

Kayla: Sorry, its my alarm. Sophie got scared. She wanted to make sure nothing bad would happen to her parents.

Jonah: Well now I'm wake. Morning Sophie *kisses her forehead* Morning Babe *Kisses my forehead*.

Kayla: Well what do we do now?

Jonah: I don't know.

Kayla: We could go out, chill here, chill at my apartment, or do whatever.

Jonah: How about we go to the dog park?Sophie can play in a place designed just for her.

Kayla: as dog park is meant for all dogs.

Jonah: You know what I mean. It's used just for dogs. At least she'll have a place to make friends.

Kayla: We'll get ready and then we'll go. Imma go make breakfast for everybody.

Jonah: No babe. Don't leave me.

Kayla: you'll be fine. What should I make for breakfast?

Jonah: Something everyone will eat.

Kayla:Pancakes it is.

Jonah: perfect. I'll be there to help soon.

Kayla: Ok hurry up. I walked down stairs still wearing Jonah's sweatshirt. When I got down I saw the kitchen was a mess. I cleans up half of it so I could you the kitchen. After I finished cooking, I cleaned the tables and setup the food so we could eat. Everybody heard me cooking so they came down. When I yelled "breakfast is ready." Everybody came down stairs.

Skip to after breakfast and we get ready because it pretty boring. When we got to the park, everything started to get fun.