❖Just Like Old Times❖

Wherein ya'll are friends since childhood and are an item. Things may have changed, Loki turning to the dark, all his crimes, the circumstances, but he'll always be Loki. Your Loki.

**Starts as a flashback when you two were young

━━━━━━━━━

“RUN LOKI! RUN!” You whisper yell as you did so yourself. Your young arms pushing back and forth as your lungs heaved to breathe while your legs took you to speed but at the same pace as the child Loki, a can’t-be-helped grin curling at your little lips all the way.

Chests rising and dropping immensely as you both panted, pausing to a halt behind crates of Asgardian fruits, sticking both your heads to the edge as you two anticipated for the outcome.

Loki bit his lip to hide his smile when you both saw the old man baker get coated in flour when he opened the door for the bucket to spill on his poor body. Now he looked like a seasoned chicken!

You clutched your stomach as you hunched your spine when you both erupted in laughter, Loki hunching his back as well, his hands holding himself up by his knees.

But you both had not notice that the old man heard laughter from two wicked children, catching sight of his pranksters when he looked at both your direction. And strided his way over..

In instinct, Loki froze and felt something bad happening. So he looked behind his shoulder to confirm his assumption, took your hand and dragged you to escape the berserking man coated in flour like his breads.

“Run (y/n). Run!” Was his turn to say.

|I| • |I|

Another of both your misadventures, was this night.

You both tiptoed in the darkness to not attract the guard who was actually not focusing on his night duty and was asleep, sitting when you both passed by him. Loki even waving his hand over his hands to make sure the man was clueless.

“He’s out cold,” He muses. “father would pull him out of duty once he knows of this.”

“Ah, at least we have less of obstacles, Loki.” You whispered, about to poke his nose but Loki caught your wrist, a small squeak escaping your throat as you scrunched your nose at your foolishness.

“And you’ll disturb his sheep-skipping slumber,” He snickers, then twining both your tiny hands as he guided you through the gardens.

You both stopped your short walk of a journey before the verdant botany. You let out another squeak when Loki playfully pushed you forwards to the vines of leaves, you closed your eyes and expected to crash your nose to stone, but what you expected was different from what happened when you lifted your eyelids.

Loki followed you right after, a line of snickers from his mouth after he saw your frigtened face. But instead of hearing you whine to make him stop, he found you shocked.

“We--We went through those vines, through the stone.”

He smiled at your gobsmacked expression, lifting up your chin to close your gaping mouth.

“It was a hidden entrance, dummy.”

“A hidden entrance?” “Well, a portal, actually,”

“A portal?”

Loki rolled his eyes at your lasting wonder.

“Yes, yes. And ‘twas a quick travel to Midgard.”