Chapter 15

I walked in the Orphanage's office and waited for the newbie. I had a lots plan on showing this person who's the 'Boss.' I heard some talking inside the office, then not long, the door opened and Miss Kimimoto went out, with maybe the newbie behind her. He had black hair, grey eyes and he was wearing black top and black pants. I somehow find him... cute... wait what?

"Y/n?" Miss Kimimoto ask again and I was brought back to reality.

"Oh... ummm... you see... I wanted to... tour the newbie today." I replied while tapping both of my pointy fingers together.

-----

"So, what's your name?" I ask while we were walking.

I didn't get any response, which was pretty awkward.

"Anyway, my name is Y/n." I tried again looking at him, but he just glance at me, then looked away.

-----
"Hey there Jake." I greeted back.

They all saw Cutie, then gave me a questioning look.

"Who's this brat?" Jake ask in anger tone.

"He's... my new friend." Was my response.

"FRIENDS?! BUT HE'S THE NEWBIE!" Jake screamed and I rolled my eyes.

"So what? He's my friend." I look over to Cutie, and his facial expression was shock, which I don't know why.

"Oh, is that so? You have one choice Y/n, us. Or him?" Jake crossed his arms and I was shock.

"I'll choose Cutie." I said, pointing to Cutie and he gave me a quizzical look.

Jake chuckled.

"Cutie?! What a weird name." He blurted out.

"Well I name him that for he is cute. Cuter than you." I protested, making him stop laughing.
-----

"Hey Y/n, what if you forget me one day?" Cutie ask.

We were staring up the sky in the meantime, watching the stars.

"Me? Forget you? Pfft! What a joke! Why would I ever forget my bestest friend in the world?" I ask as I sat up and he copied me.

"Just... asking. What if it happens?" Sadness was shown in his eyes and I sigh and place a hand on his shoulder.

"Look Cutie, I promise with all my life that I will never EVER forget about you no matter what happens!" I exclaim while putting a pinkie out.

Feitan just stared at it with a blank face.

"Come on, put out your pinkie!" I said as I grab his hand and interlock my pinkie with him.

I then grab a f/c from my pocket and tied it to our pinkie.

"There, now my promise is official. It means that my promise is stronger than any power in the world that no one can ever break it!" I giggle and Feitan smiled.

I felt my face heating up so I retrieve my hand immediately then look away.

"So will you also promise that you'll never forget about me?" I ask shyly.

"Of course not. Never." He replied and we both stared up the sky.

Suddenly, a shooting star appeared.

"Look! A wishing star, let's wish before it disappears!" I yell as I quickly close my eyes and make a wish.

I wish for Feitan to always find his happiness! No matter what it is!
-----

I look over to Feitan as I remember the first day we've met each other.

"Why... didn't you tell me that you were Cutie?" I ask him and he widen his eyes.

"You... remember?" He question and I back away from him.

"All this time, I've been looking for a person whom I call Cutie and it was you all along."

"Wait a minute, am I missing something here? Please tell me if I'm missing something here." Haruto said but I ignore him.

"Why didn't you tell me you were Cutie, Feitan?!" I yell and Feitan flinch at the volume of my voice.

He walk closer to me but I walk backwards.

"Hello? I'm also here you know." Haruto tried to get in our way but me and Feitan glared at him.

"Just shut up will ya?!" Me and Feitan both yelled simultaneously.

"Y/n, I can explain..." He trailed off but I shook my head.

"No, you don't need to explain any longer. I just want to thank you for being part of my past but... a past is only a past. Whatever happened in our past is only a past now and the fact that I've forgotten all of them, they're just the past that no one can return. Maybe it was better this way anyway." I said and started running away from him.

Why am I even angry towards him? He did nothing wrong! He's suppose to be the one who's mad at me for not keeping my promise!

"Y/n!" Feitan yelled behind me, his voice decreasing with every step I take.

I didn't even know why I got angry at him all of the sudden. What I know is that he deceived me by hiding the truth. He knows too well that I've been wanting to get my memories back but he hid the truth to me, his best friend.

Why didn't he just told me the truth that he was my long lost best friend?!

I suddenly remember the time he called me by my real name.

Flashback

Y-Y/n?" He ask and I widen my eyes as the name that he just said sounds familiar.

"I'm sorry, but my name is Lisa." I spoke and somehow, I saw sadness in his eyes.

End of Flashback