Lesson 4: we don't text yet

"So yeah, that's the point. Help me this time okay she's lying prostrate in bed now."

"No way Tae I know she needs someone to take care of her but that's absolutely not me. How can two strangers play doctor-patient in a girl's bedroom like that?"

"Come on it's not like my sister's going to rape you or what. Or are you?"

"Fucking no! I don't have a thing for kids, and you already know I only have Lee Jieun-sunbae in mind now."

"She's just someone you admire from afar Jeon, face the reality. I heard she's going out with Kwon Jiyong-sunbae recently. But that's not the problem now, here's Yerim's number, go ask her what she wants and buy it from the nearby grocery store yes? Imma go to school now bye sweetie~"

"Wait Tae I don't--"

"My treat. You're welcome."

.

.

.

.

That was what happened this late morning when Jungkook just literally woke up from his supernatural dream. The call crashed and vanished like a sudden strike of lightning, leaving little Jeon dazed by its dreadful electric shock.

The boy managed to put his feet down out of bed one by one, a big yawn was then formed lazily on the pretty face. He started to drag his overburdened body in the slowest and most lumbering movement towards the kitchen, and indeed, not missing any single swear for his bestie Taehyung. 

Jungkook only had a tiny microscopic wish at the moment, and it was to spend the day off couching on his comfy sofa watching movie. Actually he had one class at noon, however he decided to skip it since it wasn't that important, and also why not? But no, the bestie which he had been cursing since the sun rised had ruined everything, merely by a single call. Now his mission was nursing his friend's sister, whom he hardly communicated with. 

"Whatever I'll just tell Taehyung I quit, it's not my responsibility anyway. I can't even make it to the fucking kitchen, why the hell does it seem so far today?!" - the boy groaned

Thinking of that, Jungkook realized how Yerim is able to get her own food in that awfully sick condition. He suddenly felt a sense of guilt as he mentally combating against himself whether to approve the mission or not. 

'Well, I guess Netflix and Chill can be done between two people so...'

Jungkook jumped into conclusion, pulling his phone out of his pocket and started typing:

??????

hello, is this Kim Yerim?

yermhighness

the one and only, yes. whos dat?

??????

ya kiddo, what do u want?

yermhighness