why me?

I opened my eyes, I turned my head slowly, I was on a soft and cold bed and I noticed it's was my grandmother bedroom some years ago before she move. I feel a presence, there was a man laid beside me, he seem peaceful and he had his eyes closed. I realised it's was David Bowie asleep just beside me, he seem already dead and his face had a strange glow around it. I couldn't have the courage to talk or try to woke up him.

I hear him sing something and I tried to remember which song, it's "stay"

But I never say is stay this time
I listening with my eyes full of tears, I got closer to him and suddenly he quiet

I'm feel sad to see him quiets and I still look at his face passionately, I could see a tears drop on his cheeks and I talked in my thoughts. Why he's crying? Did I made something ? Or he forget the lyrics?

I really meant to so badly this time
My heart started to bit so fast, it's was like he know how much I need him in this moment or he hear my thoughts, I shyly and with hesitate laid my head on his arm.
He didn't say one words and keep singing for me?

I'm glad that you're older than me
Makes me feel important and free
Does that make you smile, isn't that me?
He sing another song, I could put a name on it quickly, "sweet thing" I could feel his hand on my back and he stroke my hair while I gaze at the fire. he singing with a deep voice. I had this impression he lack of breath. I asked myself, why that song? I'm younger than him? Why I'm feel related to his song?

I couldn't hid my feelings anymore, because I know I wouldn't have another opportunity to tell him. I told him while I was crying.
David ? You don't know how much I love you, you miss me so much....  Please stay!

I looked at him and there a little smile on his angelic face appeared, I shyly put a banquet on us, he seem cold and I, I wrapped his chest with my arms for warm him.

we fall asleep together in peace.

------------------------------------------

I can't live without him, it's was the must painful experience I ever had ! I believe in god, some will treats me as insane but I think bowie visited me last night. He told me goodbye in his way, because I couldn't tell him when he passed away how much I love him, he's my childhood hero and how many time I dreamed and wish a starman will take me away from the trouble I lived. I love him so much. ... his song's are too painful for listening to them anymore. Sorry David, I can't keep listening to your voice anymore without crying. So much pain since he passed away, before his song's was a escape. Now it's more like listening to someone you loved and lost. It's strange but I've that feeling he know me and I knowed him as well.