In Black Clad

I only used the idea of Black Butler for this story, no actual characters are in it. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    “Good morning Milady,” A honey like voice called as a flood of light came pouring into my room. I groaned and pulled the plush blankets up to my face.

                “No,”

                “Miss Zoi, I believe it was you who said they wanted to visit the building sight today, correct?” The sound of a wheeling cart came closer. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. “There you are Madame, here’s your hot chocolate and oat scones, as you wished,” The lanky butler gave a slight bow as he handed me my cup of chocolate and newspaper.

                “Thank you Droll,”

                “No thanks needed Milady... You have a couple of letters this morning, would you like to read them now?” He stood perfectly straight, a piece of his blonde hair fell from his slicked back hair. I slid my feet off of the plush bedding and sighed.  

                “Yes, of course,” I out stretched my hand in anticipation of the messages.  I was handed the white envelopes, one sealed with a black wax, the other a pink one, Droll traveled back to the end of the bed and started stiffen out the bed sheets. I reluctantly scooted and wondered over to the other half of the cold room to the warm blue chaise. I opened the first letter.

                Dear Miss Zoi Walker,

I am going to be moving to this wonderful new town of yours and as soon as I heard the Walker family had already settled in, I was more than elated to be able to ask if you would so kindly arrange my new arrangement of buildings for me. If you would be able to come to my townhouse sometime during December so we can discuss the whereabouts of this construction I would so appreciate it.

                                                Lorde Theodore  

                I sighed and neatly placed the offer onto the small oak table infront of me. Now for Tanya’s.  I took in a deep sigh and reluctantly ripped the envelope open.

                “What does this cow have to say this time?” I muttered. My butler stayed silent as he finished putting the final touches on my white and black bed.

Dear Zoi,

While I was away for holiday I found a new butler to put under my wing! His name is Leroy Links and we are coming over to your house on the 22nd of November for a dinner and for your handsome Droll to see how courageous Leroy is. See you soon!!-Tanya

          P.s. Love you!!!!

Eww, shut up. I threw the letter on the ground and leaned back, gulping the rest of my drink. Cold air ran in through the large room, the charcoals in the fire place warming the immediate area around it.  

                “Droll, what day is it?” I asked placing my cup on its saucer.

                “It’s the twenty-second Madame,” He looked through my wardrobe, trying to find something for me to wear.

                I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed. “We are going to have Tanya over for dinner tonight, make spaghetti, she despises spaghetti, and she’s a messy eater.

                “As you wish,” he nodded pulling a short blue dress out. “Your tailor seems to have…a new taste,” He commented.

                “She’s going through another of her phases. It’s alright however, I don’t mind,” I waved and leaned back, crossing my legs. The tall man pulled out white stalkings and grey heels to match the outfit, grabbing a black corset as he made his way over.

“There we are,” The tall man smiled standing back. “Alright Milady, I shall meet you down stairs for breakfast whenever you are ready. The tall man bowed, and gave a sly smile as he walked out.

                “Whatever,” I sighed leaning back. “I’m not hungry for breakfast,” I yawned. But spaghetti sounds amazing. Breadsticks too…I smiled and yawned at my dream of savory foods.  Uncle, I wonder what you would do in this situation…A demon in your house when you have the weapons to kill it. Could you be right? Could humans and devils live together one day? Neither one of us wants to go to hell you said… I took a deep breathe in and shrugged. I suppose that answer will come soon. I stood up and pushed the chair away. Damn construction offers. I wondered over towards the door, my heels clapping gently on the marble floor. I’ll stay on guard.

                “I won’t fail you yet Uncle,” I left and wondered downstairs to the dining room.