Chapter 9

Noone's pov.

The Nightmare flew into Pitch's lair and landed becide the Boogieman. Said spirit was walking around the metalic globe with many lights on it. All of them shined brightly.

"The lights...why aren't they going out?" Pitch said angerly. The Nightmare behind him neighed telling Pitch of it's found out information. After hearing this Pitch turned his head over his shoulder.

"They're collecting the teeth?" After he said this the many Babyteeth started smiling widely and flying around in their cages. Pitch groaned at this and started shouting at the fairies.

"Oh pipe down, or i'll stuff a pillow with you!" Pitch then turned at the Nightmare behind him and scowled. The Nightmare winced and turned into a swirl of black sand that hovered above Pitch's palm creating a image of Sandman.

"Fine, have your last hurrah. For tomorrow, all you pethetic scrambling will be for nothing." After Pitch said this he crushed the image of Sandman.

(Y/n)'s pov.

I was heading towards the last house that we all haven't touched yet. I realised it was Jamie's house. A smile appeared on my face as I picked up speed with my 3DMG and silently landed on the window sill near Jamie's bedroom and saw Jack and Tooth talking.

"Thanks for being here, Jack. I wish I had known about your memory, I could've helped you." Tooth said placing a hand on Jack's shoulder.

"Yeah, well, look let's just get you taken care of. Then it's Pitch's turn, huh?" I then saw that Tooth's smile fell and she looked like she was thinking about something.

"Jack, I actually was wondering...if (Y/n) is the very first spirit and the creator of the Spirit Library, then shouldn't she know about your memories?" Jack's smile then fell and before he could mutter a word I climbed through the window and cut him off.

"It's not that easy, Toothiana." Both of their heads turned towards me in slight shock. "I may be the oldest spirit and the creator of that library, but I don't always know the right answers. I have protected many, many children for almost 10 000 years and I don't pay much attention to them unless it involves my job. When Jack was in danger, I had to let it go and allow fate to claim him. I have watched many children die. His death was not something that I held onto and grieved over. "

Jack then nodded in understanding and Toothiana looked away, possibly ashamed of her question. Then we all heard something by the window and saw North and Sandman trying to get inside the room.

"Here you are!" Tooth then shushed North and pointed a finger towards Jamie's sleeping form. North raised his hands in surrender.

"What gives, slowpokes? How you feeling, Toothy?" North whispered.

"Believed in." Toothiana said with a smile on her face. I smiled slightly that she was happy again. North laughed quietly.

"That's what I like to hear." Then I saw a hole appear in the floor and Bunnymund jumping out.

"Oh I see how it is. All working together to make sure the rabbit gets last place." Bunnymund said loudly and the rest of us shushed him loudly while he just raised his hands in surrender. Jack then came forward and pulled out his little bag of teeth.

"You think I need help to beat a bunny? Check it out, Peter Cottontail." It was rather small. Mine was about three or four times bigger. Not to brag, or anything.

"This wasn't a competition, guys." It seemed as if my words fell to deaf ears as Bunnymund, Jack and North didn't hear what I just said. Said pooka started to smirk.

"You call that a bag of choppers?" Bunny said, pulling out a bag of teeth that is almost as large as mine. "Now that's a bag of choppers."

As Aster's smirk widened he glanced at me and winked. I felt my cheeks heat up a bit and turned towards North who started speaking.

"Gentlemen! Gentlemen! This is about Tooth. It's not a competition!" as he said this I was thakful to him that he understood the importance of this situation. "But if it was - I win!"

I facepalmed. North, I thought you were better than this. I screamed in my head in dissapointment as I shook my head. I then realised that he started yelling in victory. Isn't he- oh....FUUUUUUUUUUUU-

A light was shining on us. Jamie had woken up. Great. Absolutely perfect. I thought with sarcasm and glared at North.

"Santa Claus? The Easter Bunny?....Sandman...The Tooth Fairy! I knew you'd come!" The little boy shined the flashlight towards everyone who he mentioned, getting super excited seeing Toothiana. She giggled.

"Surprise! We came!" I gave Jack a sideways glance and saw his face light up like a christmas tree.

"He can see us?" Jack asked and I bowed my head.

"Most of us." Bunny replied for me and I felt his paw resting on my shoulder for comfort. I placed my own glowed hand abowe his.

"Shhh! You guys, he's still awake." Tooth said breaking the awkward silence between us that started when Jack's smile fell. Bunny nudged Sandman.

"Sandy! Knock him out!" Sandy then furrowed his fist and hit it against his palm. Jamie looked confused at this.

"Sandy, he meant with the Dreamsand." I said quickly. Then I saw Abbey, Jamie's greyhound, growling at Bunnymund directly in the face. I saw Bunnymund tence. As Jamie started to call off his dog I came becide Bunnymund.

"Try to relax, Aster. Once she knows that you are afraid of her, she will be in control."

"But that's a um, that's a greyhound. Do you know what greyhounds DO to rabbits?" Jack said amused by this. I glared at him. Bunny then strightened up.

"I think it's a pretty safe bet he's never met a rabbit like me-" as Aster rambled on I saw that Jack noticed an alarm clock and smirked at me. I glared harder at him an mouthed Don't you dare. He then touched the clock and it went off. As Bunnymund was chaced around the room I turned towards Jack.

"After this you are SO dead." I said to him. I only noticed the dreamsand at the last minute and it was already to late as it hit my face and I fell asleep instantly, and landed becide Aster.

Noone's pov.

As the commotion died down Jack noticed that Bunny's, North's and (Y/n)'s dreams were combined. The carrots grew leggs and started dancing with one of the candy canes while (Y/n)'s figure gracefully spinned around them in a long flowy dress, a large smile plastered on her face. The two dancing figures met hands and started dancing tango.

"Oh, I really wish I had a camera right now." Jack said quietly as everyone but him and Sandy were asleep. Sandy looked at him for a second with an amused smile on his face that dropped almost immidientaly as both he and the Winter Spirit noticed a Nightmare flying away that was spying on them. Jack flew out of the window after it.

"Sandy, c'mon! We can find Pitch." Sandy looks back at his friends and then soon followed Jack after the Nightmare.

As the dreams continued on, Bunny started smiling in his sleep and pulled (Y/n)'s body close to his. Said female started smiling as well and snuggled closer to the pooka's body. The door to the bedroom opened and a little girl stepped inside. She climbed up on the bed and found one of North's snowglobes, shook it and accidentally created a portal to the Warren. She saw how pretty it looked and went inside it as the portal closed. North then jolted up still sleepy.

"Whah-huh...?"

(To be continued)