One

PLEASE READ. so as this is the first chapter I publish if this fan fiction, of course, I want you guys to comment while reading it if you like it or nah of what things you don't like so I can make this a readable (?) story.

Plus, this chapter is pretty boring.

Chapter One

It's 2063 and humanity is perfect. Yes, perfect; flawless, ideal. Diseases and flaws have reduced totally. Well, almost. That's my case. Yes, I'm sick. "Sick". I have a few mental illness which are not too bad, and I'm considered very sick, or, how cool kids call it, fucked up. Fucked up people are always teenagers. They never reach adulthood, they kill themselves in the way; they can't handle either begin considered as freaks, or their sickness wins. Anyways, in the whole country there is only one mental hospital. Only one. It's situated in Arizona. I lived in Connecticut for my entire life, and I was forced to cross almost the entire country to go there. To go where I am, a mental hospital.

(dramatic pause)

I walk through the white corridors, with a nurse in my left, holding my arm tight as if I was going to escape, which certainly is what I'm willing to do.

I've spent the last half an hour inside in this mental hospital and it was already hell. With nurses with a really high pitched voice, which was really annoying, and their madness of breaking the rules.

The nurse, whose name is apparently Maddie, leads me through this corridor to go to this mental hospital headmaster office.

We stopped in front of a door in which was written in bold silver letter 'Mr. Bennley'. The nurse knocked three times.

"Come in," a deep old voice came from the other side of the door.

"Mr. Bennley," the nurse says, opening the door "Charlotte Gruge is here"

In a small white clear desk, there was man in it's early 50's writing. He looks up a few moments later. His eyes lit up when he saw me. "Miss Gruge!" he shouts in excitement, like we were, like, friends that haven't seen each other in a long time.

"Please take a seat" he says with a big smile in his face.

I do, without showing any feelings or expressions. I just sit.

"Welcome to Arizona Rehabilitation Center" say Mr. Bennley before I cut him off.

"Dude, c'mon, it's a mental hospital, there's a big sign in the hall saying Arizona's Mental Hospital for teenagers" I say.

He sighs. "Charlotte,"

" Don't call me Charlotte." My mother, who's the person I hate the most in this world, decided to call me Charlotte, which is her second name, hoping that one day I turned uo to be just like her. And that's certainly what I don't want to be. Like her.

"Okay then, if you feel more conformable. Charlie, if you don't collaborate, you won't get any help,"

"I don't need help!" I nearly shout at him. We've just started this conversation and I'm already mad.

And I don't. It was my parents's whims coming here. I'm okay with who I am. I'm okay doing the things I do. I'm okay trying to be perfect. I'm okay while trying to take all the anger away. I'm okay.

"Charlie, you know you aren't" he says calmly.

I sigh. People just don't understand.

His expression becomes sad and disappointed for a few moments. But he takes a deep breath and smiles. "Well, Maddie will take you to your room now. Then you will have a time to make friends and then somebody will give you your sketch for the rest of the day."