Maybe a little more tougher you can set up like

Maybe a little more tougher you can set up like this with your hand back here a raise it up this way right it generally works what the same muscle building soldiers are lower at but if you do have a pull-up bar or somewhere we can hang know you've got a parcel like that you can always do it like this so the way I doing Nitric Max Muscle  this right is like that Como kamala yeah in the top hell yes stop reading now you know how many of you have you can track in both your back lower back to Korea whole entire your whole entire course session plus hang their is working on your grip working on your last it is really you don’t work a lot for most fans really tough to do and if you haven't done that be fourisraeli default being tried this you can hang on it p on the ground this way dole rock you that not a stabilizing called off and you can just raise your knee and like this come back down rationing to make them into this for you still engaging similar muscles but it's a lot easier eventually get toot see where your head here you're raising your feet just like that and then the higher you go on to eventually you touch all the way to the bar so we're going to go for 30 reps head hairs probably no way home repairs all but I want to and Alice the home he said taste to do it with you guys because we are not going to be why those statistics I well let's do it 30 repetitions hi that matter how much is at stake regatta finish chrome well home so very she below my this that day prime go whom I given all payments of give it a rest and you know it for me Input my feet on the ground on every floor repetition just because you can the BP hang but it makes it even tougher so person for me I'm just trying to do these I haven't been doing a very long but they are top but they're really good major ass super Sean but you're poor but is pretty tough so were my Nitric Max Muscle  goals for this year if you go ahead get my ass even stronger get my whole entire poor stronger so there’s going to be some exercise am I doing that can be lost or just all so if you want to rock opera buff not per se as to that shit of and a god-like and okay man.

 http://nitricmaxmuscledenmark.com/