Gotta Blast

Outside of his window he sees two birds passionately caring for each other. He exclaims,
"if only.."
He proceeded to chop his carrots, when an unexpected knock came upon his door.
"Ding dong",
"I don't have a fucking doorbell." "Who's there?"
He walked over towards the door, and inspected the peephole. He saw what looked to be hair. Perfectly slicked in a tall elongated shape. Looking almost like a rocket ship. It's gorgeous brown colour was enough to make him drool.
"Hello?", he blurted.
No one replied. He swung the door open.
"a boy, no, a man", he thought to himself.
"Hiya, I'm your new neighbour. Actually I moved here last week! Pleasure to make your acquaintance", the mysterious man replied.
"I'm Fieri- Guy, Fieri. Come in!" he said with a pleasant smile on his face."
Guy escorted the young man, who was no taller than 5'2", into his apartment and gestures him to sit on his cum-stained couch.
"Anything to drink? I was just preparing some carrots if you're interested", Guy questioned him.
"Matter of fact, I brought some champagne we could have, and yes, carrots would be nice.", "Seems I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Jimmy Neutron, but please call me Jim"
Guy pushes the carrots off the cutting board into a bowl. He then went into the fridge and retrieved ranch dressing from the fridge. Pouring it into a smaller bowl, he brought both into the living room and placed it on the coffee table. He returned to the kitchen and got two large wine glasses, the only ones he had.
His apartment was small, but the perfect size to fit two. His walls were painted a pretty sky blue
and it always smelt of oak. Off his balcony is a view of the city. The skyline glittered with lights and was especially beautiful at night.
"Sorry, these are the only glasses I have", he said apologetically.
"No worries, the more for us both", Jimmy replied.
Jimmy then took a carrot and carefully submerged it within the ranch and brought it towards his luscious lips taking it into his mouth and pulling it without a single drop of ranch leftover.
Surprised Guy Fieri said, "Are you?.."
"Gay, and I can tell you are too", Jimmy said.
Guy had always known he was gay but he had never admitted it. Suddenly the paleness in his face was replaced by a tomato red as his heart skipped a beat.
"How did you know?", he said trivially.
"Tell that to the increasingly large bulge in your pants", said Jimmy.
The next carrot Guy was putting in his mouth slipped, getting ranch dressing all over his pants.
"Lemme help you out", Jimmy stated.
He pulled his sleeve down and began to wipe off the ranch from his groin.
"What's this?", Jimmy noticed his massive buldge extending halfway to his knee.
Jimmy took his hand and walked up his penis slowly, making his way towards his fly. He unzipped his fly, revealing Guy's white underpants which already had several wet spots. Jimmy bent over and gave his penis a sloppy kiss, leaving a string of saliva in his place. Jimmy began to undress himself as Guy unbuttoned his iconic black button-down shirt with red flames. At this point in time, Jimmy was completely naked and Guy had only his precum drenched boxers on.
Jimmy then pulled down Guy's boxers which revealed his inhumanly large penis which stood at 9.5" which made Jimmy's 4" penis seem like nothing. Jimmy was still prepubescent and lacked body hair of any sort however his penis was impressively mature as he was able to ejaculate at this time. Guy's penis flung out towards Jimmy, making a meaty slap sound as it hit the side of his face. Jimmy moaned in delight as the precum that had gathered on the tip of his penis drizzled all over his face.
"Don't cum yet, we've got a long way to go", Jimmy said passionately.
"Don't worry, I haven't even taken you to flavour town yet", Guy said while simultaneously shoving his penis down Jimmy's throat.
He gagged and gurgled as Guy violently thrusted his penis into his mouth. Guy grasped Jimmy's hair and pulled it to and from his belly making a clap every time his forehead slapped against his belly. Jimmy pulled away from Guy's penis, gasping for air but Guy pulled him back in. Jimmy's penis was already erect and he was on the verge of cumming when he had done this. Guy reached underneath between Jimmy's legs and firmly grasped his testicles. With a single motion, he twisted his hand and Jimmy's testicles with it. Jimmy squealed in pain.
"Why would he do this" Jimmy thought
"I'm not finished with you bitch", growled Guy.
Jimmy was turned on by being called bitch and his penis pulsated in satisfaction. He realized that Guy was trying to make him last longer. Guy then began to slap Jimmy's penis harder and harder until his penis no longer remained stiff.
Guy picked up Jimmy and placed him on his belly. With his left arm he held Jimmy who was sitting upright on his belly. He pulled him closer to his penis, and with his right hand he proceeded to insert his penis into Jimmy's anus.
"I've never done this before, what if it hurts?", Jimmy cried
"Then it'll hurt", Guy replied, thrusting his penis into his tight asshole. Jimmy whelped. Guy didn't stop. He started slow and gradually began gaining speed. Jimmy didn't know what to expect, he felt overwhelmingly good. It hurt but felt so good at the same time. White cream dripped down from Jimmy's anus and slathered Guy's penis which was already wet from his saliva. Jimmy couldn't contain himself any longer, blood rushed to his penis he knew he was going to ejaculate.
"GOTTA BLAST", he yelled as his cum shot out of his penis into the air coating his chest and his nipples in cum.
Guy's penis was still balls deep within Jimmy's asshole as Jimmy's penis expressed its pleasure. Guy didn't stop. He continued to pound Jimmy, until he too had the urge to cum. He came, filling Jimmy's anus with milky white cum.
He then turned Jimmy over on his back and began to lick the cum off of his nipples. Jimmy moaned as Guy's tongue swirled around his nipple. Guy then took Jimmy and placed him, ass facing away from the couch, hanging over the edge. He held the wine glass underneath his anus, as his juices leaked into the glass.
"How's this for flavour town", stated Guy.
He then skillfully poured some of the white wine into the glass. Jimmy, trembling, curled up against Guy Fieri, who held the wine glass. He put on a romantic movie and they shared the flavourful drink. The two of them naked, fell asleep together and from that point forward, became lovers.

The End.