Speechless

Hunter guided me through the beautifully renovated house in Chatham Pointe. When we were still dating, Hunter and I visited the beaches and islands that filled Smith Springs Creek. "This is super close to the creek and trails," Hunter said as we stood on the back deck, the city skyline visible to our left, the creek and forestry to our right. I sighed, wrapping my arms around Hunter's body, "This is incredible. I'm completely at a loss for words. Thank you." I kissed him gently on the shoulder. 

"You deserve the world Jenna. I know it was a big leap to move so far from everyone and everything. I sold the condo downtown, this is for now and our future." His eyes glistened in the September sunset.

"Babe," I guided him to sit beside me, " There is something I want to tell you." He cocked an eyebrow, encouraging me to continue. "I have decided that I want to go ahead with the demo."

"Jenna!" Hunter embraced me and loaded my cheek and neck with quick pecks. I smiled and brought my eyes to his.

"I still want to work at the hopsital." Hunter nodded, he understood. "It's just twenty hours a week, and we still have evenings and weekends together. I don't want to take away from your work." 

"Don't worry about that." The sun was kissing the horizon and Hunter took my hand and guided me back inside. 

He showed me the basement apartment, "When our parents come to visit, it will be nice to have them here instead of stuffed in a hotel." Hunter nodded. He thought of it all.

After looking at the basement studio, we made our way upstairs. Four bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a master bedroom balcony looking over the creek. Tears brimmed at the edge of my eyes. Happy tears. Hunter knew. He always knows. He hugged me and we climbed onto the California king mattress, "I love you Hunter Hayes".

He kissed me, "Forever and always Jenna. I love you too."