Chapter 9

Josh was deep in a hole and he was being buried alive. He never thought it would come to this he had to escape from this mess. He shouted ''Yo I am not dead help me out.'' the man looked down at him and laughed there was no way they were letting him out. One of the man swung at Josh, Josh saw his chance and grabbed the shovel. He pulled the shovel a little lower then quickly climbed on it to higher ground. ''Shit we have to take him out.'' Josh was barely able to crouch, then he was able to spring back up and kick the man down. He saw another man coming then he did a roundhouse kick which sent him down, Josh then started to run. He hid behind a wall one he saw a group of men coming. Josh was able to sneak past them to a long hallway he kept walking when a voice broadcasted across the hall, he must be using a PA system Josh thought. ''Attention the brat is alive I want him brought to me...alive I want the kill now go find him.'' Josh heard footsteps. ''You know this prick is going to die really badly if I get my hands on him, I'll smash him like glass.'' Josh hid behind some crates and glanced at the man speaking. Josh was stunned at the size of the men he was built like a football player yet had the height of a basketball player, he had a scar across his lip and a smile plastered on his face. He stopped then made a face and he started to sniff around the area. ''He is here I smell him.'' Josh swore under his breath and started to run, the giant saw him and yelled ''I WANT HIM ALIVE NOW GO GET HIM.'' Josh kept running he could hear footsteps behind him, he took a left and smashed a door down and lost his balance and when he looked up he swore under his breath once again. El-Savador smiled, he had a weak Bobby in a headlock. ''You came back to face your death how....heroic.'' he smiled and in came the giant and his men. Josh crawled over to a table grabbed the edge of the table and pulled himself up. El-Savador grinned ''Buster good job luring him here.'' the giant men smiled. Josh looked at the two it was like the giant was the little boy even though it was highly ironic and El-Savador was the father, the giant men just wanted to please El-Savador he could tell by his smile. El-Savador then said ''You finnaly did something good.'' Buster frowned his body tense. El-Savador turned to Josh and smiled ''Time to put you in great shame, Buster snap him like a twig.'' Buster smiled ''My pleasure.'' he charged at Josh, Bobby screamed out ''RUN!'' Josh rolled out the way. Buster smashed into the table and chemicals spilled out on the floor. Buster charged again but this time as Josh rolled again Buster was able to grab his legs. Josh cried out in surprise the man's grip was iron he could'nt break free. Buster lifted him up over his shoulder and tossed him, Josh flew all the wall to the other side and smashed into the wall. Josh was in pain and then he saw it, he could this guy. Josh said ''Bring it you giant freak.'' Buster charged at him a wild look in his eyes then Josh leaped out of his path Buster screamed as he smashed into explosives....BOOM! The explosion sent Buster flying and when he landed he was out cold. El-Savador said mutiple swearwords in spanish ''You may have knocked out that giant dumbass but this is your last stop.'' El-Savador aimed at Josh but then the gun was knocked out of his hand by Bobby, El-Savador pushed Bobby down and went for the gun but Bobby was able to get up quicky and tackled him down he was pinned down to the ground and they were wrestling with each other. Josh then saw something that made his blood there was a bomb in the closet and it was ticking down....they had two minutes and sixteen seconds to get out of there. Josh saw El-Savador push Bobby off of him pick up his gun and run. Bobby said ''What a coward why is here runn-'' Bobby eyes fell on the bomb and started to run making a gesture for Josh to follow him. The man that were with Buster ran, Josh looked over to his left Buster was out cold. Josh had to get him out there. Josh dragged Buster with him he was very heavy but Josh was able to manage he exited the building and left Buster on the sand. ''Come on before this place blows.'' Josh jumped in  the speed boat and they sped off back to the city. Once they were fifty feet away the building exploded the giant ball of fire destroying the building. Josh winced he looked foward to the city ready to leave that hot mess behind him, no pun intended of course.