01: Chūya (Your one and only Father)

You joined the Port Mafia as a newcomer, to try and grab a few extra coins as you heard these bandits can get very high wage from Time to Time when you got paired up with a new Partner who was actually one of the Higher ups!

This Young mans name was Chūya, you had met him before but when you got close to him. You fell in Love with him! Trying to act all Casual and cool in front of your new partner you exclaimed in whispering tone "H-Hi. (Gulp) I-I'm (insert name) ." 

This young man realized you were talking to him after a couple of seconds and pointed at himself while giving you a strange look which made you anxious and scared, which next lead to your blushing which worsened your situation even more. But the Young Mafia Hand gave a smile and introduced himself as 

Chūya Nakahara!

(A name you cherish!)

Next this young man tried to make a Joke but failed miserably which made you giggle at his misery and then he began blushing and beginning to get furious with you and shouting "This isn't funny, c'mon! I was really hoping you were NOT going to be like HIM!!" (Osamu Dazai) 

You both then come to the conclusion that both of you should go somewhere to 'Get to know one another' 

You head out into th near town (Disguised of course) and you and him begin putting your money together to buy somethings together. Having one of the best days of your life is an understatement, what really happened was it was better than you could have ever imagined, having this much fun with a work colleague!? Hell Yeah! 

After the clock hit 6:00 pm and you said you needed to go home when Chūya asked if you would like to hear another joke, you obliged and he told you it. You weren't disappointed but were a little embarrassed by it as it kind of offended you in a way.

Chūya saw this and began apologizing immediately when you began tearing the crying and rubbing your eyes. He next began hugging you tighter and tighter until you full on slapped him for how tight he was gripping and he let go.

You gasping for air said "Goddammit Chūya! It's okay, what's with the extent your pulling?"

Chūya was afraid to respond as he didn't want to say the wrong thing an upset you again so he just sighed and began walking back over to you and put his hands on your shoulders.

"Look (Name Insert), I really do not want to mess up things with you. Can you please forgive my boldness?"

You had never seen this side of a villain before, it was almost as if he was out of character or something! You wanted to get to the bottom of this so you told him it was okay and that if he wanted to come back to your apartment to settle things out.

You stop dead in your tracks.

Chūya did something unthinkable, he cupped his left hand over your mouth and kissed your forehead.

"I would Love that (Insert Name)."

You smiled, and took Chūya back with you. The walk back was awkward none the less but still you transpired with your so called 'Date' and both of you walked holding hands unexpectedly but you didn't care! You had your crush by you and you were happy!

As you got to your Apartment you took out your keys and opened your small apartment door letting Chūya pass you first. You closed the door and began daydreaming by accident which was 5 seconds later interrupted by Chūya spinning you around with him greeting you with a huge smirk and him whispering "You're all mine now!"

You swallowed your pride thinking he was going to do something horrible, but rather pressed your weak body against the door and began kissing your small pink lips pushing so hard you were finding it hard to breath between breaks but you didn't care! This was your Dream Bad Boy right in front of you. Making the first move.

The next day you remembered the time you spent with your Port Mafia Father from yesterday and the new mission you were going to start today with him.

Opinions on my first Reader Fic? 😜