BEST BIRTHDAY SUPRISE EVER!!!!

Mitch's pov

Today was Kayla' s birthday and i was gonna propose. I know it's only been about a year, but I love her with all my heart. She was opening her present from me. A necklace that says Let It Go and has snowflakes on it. She hugged me and I put the necklace on her. I got down on one knee and pulled the box from my pocket.

"I love you and I want to spend my life with you. I love the way you laugh and I still remember the day we met. I want to spend my life with you. You are all my life and I think you are perfect in everything you do. Kayla Aceti, will you be my Baby gurl?" I say and pull out the box. She starts tearing up and nods..(Speters315 u see why I had to use the kicked out of Wal-Mart thing?i had to modify this for the story.) I slide the ring on her finger and kiss her. The guys are all clapping. Jerome comes up to me, and says."Looks like you are gonna be my brother in law, biggums!"I smiled and hugged him. I saw Kayla talking to someone at the door. She smiled and showed the person her hand. Then she stepped aside for the guests. It was my family! My mom, dad, and Connor. "What are you guys doing here." I asked hugging them all." We came to meet your girlfriend but now I suppose she is your fiance'?" "Yeah I just proposed to her today." I replied hugging Kayla.

that's when I woke up!

*Later that night*

Kayla's pov

I was talking to Mitch about the future. "Do you think we'll ever have kids?" I asked. "I don't know, but we have time to practice" he said looking at me smiling. "You want to?" I asked nervous. "If you want to babe," he said holding my hand. "Lets practice then. " I said. He put on protection and I took a birth control pill. All I know is I woke up the next morning feeling sore. It was worth it.

Thats when i woke up.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey guys,

so the reason I didn't write out the scene Is because. I don't feel comfortable writing it. It may be short but I had to update.

JOIN THE SPARKLE ARMY AND BECOME A SPARKLER!!

See you all later and take care~

                                                               DaRealSargSparklz! :)