Chapter 1 || Trouble In The Kitchen

Namjoon POV

I'm sitting in the living room watching  Hoseok and Jimin play cod when out of the corner of my eye I see the beautiful face stroll into the kicten. 

"Anybody hungry" Jin says softly 

Nobody answers him as the two boys are to focused on their game and my heart is beating to fast to put together actually words. I dont know what is going on but lately eveytime I see Jin i turn into this ball of emotions. 

"Y..es Please" I mange to chock out. I said yes mostly because i love to watch the way he cooks. the movement of his hands and the way his face looks  when he is focusing really hard. Okay whats going on with me?

"Did you wanna help then" Jin ask while coming closer

"Ummmm okay"  I mange to say. Jin smiles and then throws an object at me. I hold it up and its a pink apron with cats on it. Where did this come from? Jin start to take out the ingredients for something.  "What are we making" I ask while peeking over his shoulder. " I thought we could make some sweet and sour fried chicken, if that okay with you?" He says without stopping what he is doing. 

I dont really do much to help, i mostly just sit there and watch his movement. First he per-pars the sauce and puts it to the side, then he mixes flour with a bunch of spices i cant identify, he then puts eggs into a bowl and beats them together until its a bright yellow. "Is there anything you want me to do?" I say hoping he will give me a job so that i can focuses on something other then him. "Sure did you want to heat up some oil" He replays. I start to heat up the oil but i get distracted by the way he bites his lips while he is focusing and then next thing i know the fire alarm is going off. 

Jin turns fast to see what is causing the alarm to go off and I fallow his movement. When i turn around i see the oil is belling over and going on to the oven top creating little flames and smoke to arise. As quickly i could i take the put off the oven without realizing it was hot. I drop the pot into the sink and cry out in pain. 

"Whats going on" the two boys yell from the living room. "O nothing Namjoon is just a tarable cook" Jin says jokingly. I can't help but blush. Jin notices me holding my hand with my other hand. He come close to me and i can feel his hot breath on my neck. I lose my breath for a second. 

"Did you hurt yourself" He ask while gently moving my hand away. I shake my head yes as i dont think i can get words out right now. 

"Come to the bathroom we will check it out. Jimin, Hoseok can you come help clean up this mess while I help Namjoon"

Jin takes my hand and leads me into the bathroom.