When He/You confess 🙈

Freddy~It was again another normal day at your murderous job until Freddy came into your office (now you learned to trust him and that he wasn't going to kill you <3) "Hey Y/N..." Freddy said avoiding eye contact "Hey Fred something wrong?" you asked concerned "U-uh n-no of course not why would anything be wrong?!" he said quickly still avoiding looking you in your eyes "Freddy look at me," I said standing up and grabbing him and moving his head upwards so he looked at you he blushed and said "What?" fiddling with his fingers "Ugh Freddy I'm not that damn stupid I know somethings wrong tell me, I won't judge you I promise." I said reassuringly he sighed and said "W-well you see i-" he sighed and continued talking "I kinda like you..." He said childishly I blushed and said "I like you too Freddy" you gave him a soft smile while he engulfed you in a hug. <3

Bonnie~I started humming F/S and moving my head to the beat when Bonnie walked in with Y/F/T (Your favorite topping) pizza he smiled at you and sat down on the desk he took a pizza and stuffed it into his mouth "Want one?" he said when a piece of pizza fell from he mouth you chuckled and took one. After you two were doing munching the pizza he started playing with your pen and not looking at anything else but the pen you noticed and said "Anything wrong?" you blinked when he started clicking the pen faster "Bonnie!" still not taking his eyes off the pen he replied "Yeah?..." "Something wrong or..." I said a little confused by his behavior "U-um well" Bonnie said trailing off and picked up the pizza box and started breaking it you sighed "Bonnie whats wrong?" you said trying to grab his attention "wellijustreallylikeyouandidon'tthinkyoulikemeback" he said extremely fast (Translation: Well I just really like you and I don't think you like me back xD) "Hey I would appreciate if we talked in English..." you said trying to figure out what the hell he just said "I like you Y/N... And I just don't think you like me back..." He said with his bunny ears drooped down (x3) "Bonnie..." I said standing next to him by the desk I picked up his head in my hands and pecked his nose "I like you too"I smiled and he grinned. (Sorry that was pretty long... Probably going to be the longest. Whoops)

Goldie~I don't know why but it was so hot in the office that I just decided to lie on the cold tiled floor I sighed happily and rolled over on my stomach but turned back over when I heard someone enter the office "Well well aren't you hot?~" he winked (Wink-Wonk (;) "Yeah i am it's burning in here, How are you not sweating?!" I said amazed "Well I am part animatronic... I guess I don't really get hot but I can sense heat" he stated "Oh... Lucky"I muttered "Hey Y/N?" he asked shuffling his feet "Yes Goldie?" you said "I.Like.You...A lot" He said blushing looking at the wall "I'm glad you feel that way~" I said in a flirtatious voice "Because I like you too" you then kissed his cheek which made his face heat up.

Foxy~Foxy and I were just sitting on the floor talking about things when I mentioned F/N and her boyfriend just broke up that made Foxy act weird like how he wasn't looking at you and he was also ignoring you. "Hey, Foxy something wrong?" I asked confused but he didn't respond he just shifted uncomfortably "er Lass..." He started to ask but then trailed off "Yes Foxy?" "Well Lass I don't be knowin how ta say it but lass I be havin a crush on ye..." Foxy looked onto his lap and blushed you smiled and said "That's good because I also have a crush on you." you said the hugged him tightly (Sorry! Foxy's was pretty short bear with me! ° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °)

Hey, guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! I think next chapter I'm like going to skip when they ask you out and just to the scenarios... Don't know but you'll find out next time I update! Bye, for now, my NightGuards! <33

Can you survive until 6:00?