Fight

Jimin was having a horrible morning. He felt like he could strangle someone. Jimin hates violence but today was not a day you'd want to piss Park Jimin off.

Then there was Yoongi that was upset,  pissed off, and stressed. He did not want to be around anyone. Even Jimin. He just needed some alone time to think. A choice that would change his life once again. He told Jimin he didn't want to talk. But it came out in a way he did not want it to come out. Yoongi was in his guest room, locked in there, trying to think.

Jimin had morning classes and slammed everything he got his hands on. Hearing that his only friend didn't want to be around him made Jimin feel useless and upset. Far from upset.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Listen Jimin, I'm not in a good mood. Leave me alone." Yoongi stared at his phone screen again in the partially empty library. "What if we talked about it together? Would that make it a bit better?" Jimin's voice had a pleading tone which was unnoticed by Yoongi. Yoongi shook his head sighing as he massaged his temples. "Jimin. I. Don't. Want. To. Talk. To. You. Get the fucking point already."

Yoongi loved Jimin and did not want to upset him, of course but he was too stressed to think about it.

Jimin's nervous smile dropped as he quietly walked to the exit of the library, slamming the door shut, causing the librarian to jump.

The next hour Jimin angrily walked to class, opened and closed everything angrily and talked in a monotone voice to everyone. He was in a physics class he didn't even want to be in. He wanted to dance, to sing. But he was stuck here. Where his parents wanted him to be most.

Looking out the window, he saw the dance room. The big windows in the dance class allowed Jimin to learn the choreography easily. Jimin dozed off, looking at every move Hoseok was doing in the dance class. He wasn't going to lie, Hoseok was amazing at dancing.

Then, Jimin started mumbling. "Right, left, back, body roll, drop"

"Jimin? Hello? JIMIN" A sharp pain started spreading on Jimin's arm as Namjoon used a textbook and hit him. Jimin hissed, glaring at Namjoon  "What? I'm listening" Namjoon looked at the window, where Jimin seemed to be looking.

"Look, we're assigned partners for this project but I really want to be friends... Again." Jimin only nodded and looked back at the window, not wanting to miss any of the steps Hoseok was dancing to. Namjoon looked around the room. Everyone was talking to their partners and Namjoon didn't want to feel left out. "Hey Jimin?" Jimin hummed in response, still focusing on Hoseok. "How come you're studying physics if you obviously want to go to dance?" Jimin snapped his head towards Namjoon and sighed.

"My parents..." Namjoon nodded, understanding where the boy was coming from. "Would you like to explain more or..." Jimin shrugged and flipped through the big textbook in front of him. "It's a long story and I'll make you bored" Namjoon shook his head in defense. "We're not going to do anything anyways and we can always hang out after class on the field or something." Jimin's eyes lightened up. "Okay so since high school..."

  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~  

"And that's why I ended up in physics now" Namjoon stared in awe as he sipped his last drop of soda from the straw. Namjoon looked at his cup, shaking it, rattling the ice cubes. "Wait, be right back let me get more soda." Jimin nodded as Namjoon got up, walking to the cafeteria.

Pulling out his sunglasses, Jimin smoothly slipped them on,  looking around the field. He closed his eyes to intake the relaxing moment. The next moment, was when everything went bad.

Sitting in the warm sun, eyes still closed, Jimin suddenly felt cool. Opening his eyes, Jimin saw a big shadow block Jimin from the sun. Jimin's light smile dropped, glaring at the casted shadow. Bluntly Jimin spit out the words he thought of. "Can you kindly fucking move? I'm trying to sleep"

The man scoffed, picking Jimin up by the collar. Jimin was like a doll, just dangling and letting it all happen. But, he was also studying his features. Jimin has seen him around but has never talked to him. He was quite buff and was known to be "tough". Jimin never found him tough. He just saw someone that scared others to keep others from hurting himself.

"Rosie said you sexually harassed h-" Jimin shoved him away, a bit pained by hearing Rosie's name. "Who the fuck are you to say that? I haven't even touched her so can you fuck off?" The guy stepped towards Jimin, standing up straight, to show he was 1 inch taller than Jimin. "I'm Rosie's boyfriend, Damien. And I find it disgusting that you touch women like that." 

Jimin started giggling. Slowly, he started laughing hysterically. "B-b-boyfriend??? You think you're his boyfriend??? She's only using you, you dumb fuck. She's going to leave you heartbroken soon and you're just another evidence that she's a fucking hoe." Damien's face was bright red due to anger. This tiny stick just seriously called the love of his life a hoe?

Taking a step forward, Damien balled his fist up and punched Jimin across the cheek. Jimin's laughing stopped, Jimin looked down at the floor, holding his aching jaw. This was his chance. This was his chance to let all of the anger he held in go.

Jimin suddenly lurched forward tackling the boy to the ground, carelessly punching the boy's face. A crowd was gathering around the two boys on the floor. Everyone was too scared to break the fight up and just yelled at Jimin to stop as Damien's nose started to bleed.

With all of his strength, Damien turned the tables. Now, Damien was the one punching Jimin mercilessly. Jimin tried blocking himself but wasn't effective. the crowd got bigger and bigger as the university students were either cheering them on or yelling at them to stop.

Jimin pushed his knee up, hitting Damien in the groin, causing Damien to fall back and groan. Then there was the loud "ooooo" that echoed through the crowd.

Now at this moment, both of them were punching, as if trying to kill each other. The crowd surrounding the two boys were still screaming.

"Where the fuck is security???" "wE'RE BETTING HERE! WHO WILL WIN" Everyone shouted encouraging comments to stop fighting or to kick each other's asses. But no one wanted to touch either of them, in fear of getting dragged into the fight also.

That's when one boy, by the name of Boo Seungkwan, shouted around the school campus. "THERE IS A FIGHT ON THE FIELD! THERE IS A FIGHT ON THE FIELD!" Namjoon turned, and saw the big group on the field. Running over, he shoved everyone away and ran to the center, looking at the two boys trying to choke each other and looked up. Meeting eyes with Yoongi who was just as startled.

A few minutes before

Yoongi heard shouting from his room in Taehyung's dorm. Looking out the window, the field was in view. Yoongi opened the window and stuck his head out, trying to get a better look. But there he saw, Jimin in the middle, pinned down, and bleeding. Yoongi ran out as fast as he could, frantically pressing the elevator button. But Yoongi was too impatient for this. As the elevator door slowly opened, Yoongi practically flew down the stairs.

Arriving at the field, he watched the two bodies throwing each other on the floor and punching. He looked up and saw Namjoon. He signalled Yoongi to grab Jimin. Yoongi was the first one to make a move. He shoved the two away from each other and grabbed Jimin, pulling him back. Namjoon grabbed Damien and pulled him back away from Jimin.

Damien punched Namjoon in the nose for grabbed him which made Namjoon's nose leak out blood. Namjoon backed away as Yoongi took matters into his own hands. Lightly dropping Jimin down on the floor, Yoongi walked up to Damien and punched him one time and Damien's lights were out which left him almost lifeless on the floor. The crowd let out a defeated sigh and went back to what they were doing before.

Jin rushed to Namjoon's side, comforting him and cleaning his bloody nose. Yoongi smiled hoping that Jimin would comfort him like that. Running over to Jimin's side, Yoongi slowly pulled Jimin up, walking the boy to his dorm.

A/N:

Hey guys! I am very, truly, sorry for not updating for a month. I was so stressed from school and so many personal problems attacked me. I might update more now cause summer xoxo