The reveal

Elizabeth's POV

I pulled up my sleve.

Bo looked so... shocked, heart-broken even. But why? Didn't he already assume i would have scars? Now i was afraid to show him my stomach.

He was speechless. And of coarse, my friend desided to walk in. I heard the door shut and turned to see her. She dropped the keys, her wallet, and her phone. When her phone fell, the glass broke, but it was hard to pay attention to that as she fell, and began to cry. I have never told anyone this before, because I never thought anyone would care...

Me a bo ran to her, making sure she was ok. I grabbed our inhalers out of her purse, just in case.

"E... Why havent you told me this?"

"i didn't want you to worry... but im fine now! Tommorow ill be a year cut free!" io tried to crack a smile

Bo was about to cry as he pulled us in to a group hug.

"Call me... if you... you know... need anything... or.. something," He said pulling away, writing his number on my hand.

"Thank you bo. Thank you"

He walked off, wiping his tears.

Sorry for that short crap chapter but i just got back from a "family service" becasue of AlOT of stuff that happed that required me to drive 21 hours straight and deal with a bunch of dumb people but yea... more should be COMING SOOOOOOOOONNNN!!!!