* Eight*

Third POV: Jungkook had helped Y/N with Joshua all day Y/N was very glad that Jungkook and Joshua got along let alone Y/N and Jungkook had a lot in common. Y/N talked to Jungkook about tomorrow.
(7:00 am)
Y/N POV: I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. ''Ugh...''.You said as you turned off the alarm and sat up. You sat on your bed thinking about going back to sleep when your phone startled you. ''H-Hello''? You said on the phone.''Hey Y/N sorry if I woke you''. ''Ha, no you're fine..what is it Kookie''? You said as you smiled at hearing his voice.''Ah...yea I called to tell you I'm coming to get you when you are ready''. He said to you. That's when you realized you were going to hang out with him and his friends.''Oh! J-JUST GIVE M-ME TWO MINUTES TO GET READY''! The only thing you heard before you hang up was ok. You ran into your bathroom to put on your clothes and light makeup, and just like you said you only need two minutes.

 You ran into your bathroom to put on your clothes and light makeup, and just like you said you only need two minutes

"Ravi! I'm leaving to go hang out with Jungkook!" You said as you closed the front door

"Ravi! I'm leaving to go hang out with Jungkook!" You said as you closed the front door. "O-ok." He said as your silhouette disappeared out the door. You walked over to Jungkook's house as you saw him walk out the front door. "Jungkook!" You said as you jogged over. "Hey didn't I tell you to call me when you were ready?" He said as he looked at me. "O-oh sorry I forgot". You said to him. You and Jungkook talked outside until a ten seater car pulled up. You and Jungkook looked at them get out the car and come your way. You didn't think they would be ugly I mean look at Jungkook, but you didn't think they would be so god dame handsome I'm they lol steaming hot. "Jungkookie." You heard from a slightly smaller man. "Ah hyung~". Jungkook whined.  The other five boys walked over to you and Jungkook. "Hey Kook who's the cutie?" Said from the one who detached himself from Jungkook. "This is my friend Kim Y/n." Jungkook said to the six boys. "H-hello".yoi said as you bowed. Hello I'm Jin,I'm Yoongi,Hi! I'm Hoseok but you can call me Hobi!,Namjoon he said with as wink. I'm Jimin! Hiya I'm Taehyung. They said as they shook my hand. " well I'm guessing y'all went in oldest to youngest?" You said to them. "Yea you heard one of them say. So that make Jungkook the youngest of you all." "Well that depends on when you were born"? Taehyung said. "Um......October nineteenth 1997". You said to them. Well that make us your Oppa? Taehyung said. " well yea" you said.

A/n- Ok I know this is really fucking late but......You should be happy it's out now so.........Bye Bae's<3