For The Last Time I See You

*Gyren*

Few weeks later, Ingles been transferred to Seattle hospital from Vancouver hospital requested by his father so his grandparents could visit Ingles, his father is still single until now, its only show how much he Love Ingles mom. If true love hit you like a Lightning you will be able to do an extraordinary decision in life, all of those sacrifice its finally paid off but his father will be more happier when Ingles will wake up from coma the doctor said he is still have chance, so we are hoping for it, praying for it that one day Ingles will open his eyes and see all of us. I miss you Ingles, I miss you my husband.

"Gyren" her mom called me

"yes?" I answered

"I'm going to buy some food for us, if stephano arrive just tell him I'm at that resto" she said and pointed the resto fronting the hospital.

"no problem, I will inform him" I said will sitting next to Ingles

When she got out, I look at my El still sleeping like a baby, I touch his soft pale face to make him feel I'm right here beside him, I rest my head on his arm while looking at his angelic face.

Then it hit me, I remembered those dream I have when I was on that flight that angel, that angel really look like him, only differents is there hair color, angel have a blonde crystal hair, Ingles have brunette brown then after that I fall from th...

Then it hit me, I remembered those dream I have when I was on that flight that angel, that angel really look like him, only differents is there hair color, angel have a blonde crystal hair, Ingles have brunette brown then after that I fall from the sky, I see my self sitting alone on that park.

"maybe it's a sign" I said in soft tone.

Then someone enter the room, oh maybe it's Ingles father I quickly stand up and look at him.

But

It's not the father of Ingles that came in...

It's...

My father.

I just look at him in silince in fear,
What the hell he is doing here?
He walk in front of me look at me and Ingles, but I can feel his aura his not mad or anything bad or wrong will happen to us now, then all of the sudden.

He kneeled down in front of me...

I was like! Why?

Oh! No... Don't tell me...

I hear him crying, he hold my two feet and beg for forgiveness...

"my son Gyren forgive me, forgive me" he said in deep emotion.

I can't speak right now, shit! I knew it!

"father, why?" I said in deep emotions

"because I don't want him to be with you" he cried.

After he said that! My bloodflows rush like a volcano that going to erupt!

"now!!! Look what you've done!!! Father!!! How dare you!!! My boyfriend Ingles! Is now laying in coma!!!!father!!! Your niace is also on that flight!!! avantika will be dead now! But look!!! How good Ingles! Father! He can't even swim but he still want to save avantika! father! " I cried while shouting at him.