7

I couldn't hardly believe my eyes.

Park Jimin was standing right in front of us. He's the son.

I looked at Jimin for a second with the same shocked look on my face as he had on his.

"You?!"

We both yelled out at the same time and our parents hushed us and forced us to take a seat.

"So you guys know each other?"

His mother asked and I laughed sarcastically and nodded.

"Yeah, sadly."

I mumbled the last part.

He glared at me before he rolled his eyes leaning back in his chair crossing his arms.

I rolled my eyes as well as I payed attention to what dad and Nio where talking about.

About 10 minutes later I felt a kick on my leg and I gasped out an "ow."

"OW!"

I yelled out and my dad glared at me and I gave him an apologetic look before whispering.

"I'm sorry."

Then I turned right back to Jimin and gave him a harsh glare.

"What the hell was that for?!"

I whisper yelled to him who now had a smirk on his face and he shrugged.

"I don know, just felt like it."

I rolled my eyes at him and scoffed.

"Listen here park Jimin, I don't know why in the hell you do this shut to me by if you ever come in between mine and my dads happiness because of this, I will hurt you."

His smirk goes away.

"I've went through too much since my mom died and I'm not about to go back down that path because you don't like it."

You could see a hint of sadness on his face and I turned my attention back to the menu before ordering.

"So Sobli You are the great smart girl Ji-"

"Mom Solbi Doesn't want to talk to you about that."

I gave Him a dirty look.

How could he be so disrespectful?

Especially to his mother.

But his mother just smiled at him and gave him a little giggle which honestly I was so confused by.

"So i heard you are quite the worker by your father."

Those words came out of her mouth and I looked at my dad who nodded with a smile.

"Well i mean it is important to work hard, if you don't work hard you won't get anywhere in life and we certainty wouldn't want that to happen to anyone now would we?"

I said as I slyly kicked Jimins Leg under the table.

"Ow." he said and gritted his teeth before looking st me with harsh cold eyes.

I smirked at him as he had done at me before and then turned my attention back to them.

***

I threw my hair up into a bun and walked upstairs after dinner and threw on my pajamas.

For a few minutes I started to watch good morning call before I got the idea to FaceTime Mina.

She would definitely want to hear about this.

I took out my computer and opened it up hitting the call button.

A few moments later her face popped up in my screen with a big smile on her face.

"SOLBI!"

Mina was always so happy to talk to me, she was Kind and really Enthusiastic.

I got myself situated on my bed and I layed down on my stomach as I talked to her.

"So how was it? Who is the boy?"

I sighed at the last part of the question.

"Oh my god, no what's wrong, Tell me! Tell me now."

"Well it went great! For my dad anyway, his girlfriend is really nice but I'm not a big fan of her son."

"Who is it?"

"Jimin."

"JIMIN?"

She yelled and we talked all that night before bed.

*Late Night thinking*

I can't believe Jimin is my dads new girlfriends son, of all people.

Of course it had go be Jimin I mean the universe hate my ass.

I sighed.

Oh no, that means there's a possible chance that my bully could become my...

                      Stepbrother?!