Chapter One - The day before.

The day before Jennifer dissappeared

"Do you have the invitation for tonight? I think you need it to get in the place." Kayla said applying her lipgloss slowly and carefully. "Yeah, I have it." I said stuffing the invites into my bag. Jennifer, Kayla, Alexis and Brea had come over my house to get ready for Karima's birthday party.

It was supposed to be the biggest parties this year, and everyone was going to be there. 

"How do I look?" Jennifer asked spinning, showing off her beautiful black dress. Jennifer was wearing a "Little black dress" and some louis vitton pumps. Her long black hair was swaying loose, with glitter shimmering in and out. Kayla was wearing white skinnies with a green and black striped t-shirt. She tied the outfit together with a pair of white hightops and her hair braided to the side. 

Alexis was wearing a black pencil skirt with a redish cutout blouse. Her black stilletoes added inches to her height and her hair was drawn into a high ponytail. Brea wore a normal purple dress, and added some spark with black glittery heels. 

I was wearing a white-sleevless button down with black skinnies, and black stilletoes. My hair was in a tight high ponytail, with my bangs to the side of my face.

"You look gorgeous love!!" I exclaimed running my fingers through Jennifer's long hair. "Thanks, I think we all look great." Jennifer said puckering her lips for a mirror picture. "Gotta' put this on instagram. Everyone get in!" 

We all piled in front of the mirror, all of us pulling out our Iphones. Jennifer had just got the Iphone5 for her birthday, while the rest of us had iphone4s. Jennifer's case was blue and had rainbow colored peace signs on it. Alexis' case was pink with silver righnstones and a giant bow on it. Kayla had a green rilakkumma case, Brea had a gameboy case, and I had a Stitch case. 

After we finished our camera whoring and tagging each other's ig, checked twitter, re - did makeup, and devoured cupcakes, we were finally ready for Karima's party. 

One by one, we all piled into my car and drove a few blocks to Karima's party.

"So, is Niall coming to the party Kayla?" Alexis asked twirling her fingers in her ponytail. Kayla chuckled a little and replied "Yeeeesss. He is supposed to be there. What about you guys? Is Chance, Liam, Jon and Graham going?" 

"Liam's going!" Alexis sang. 

"Jon's coming" Jennifer said smirking.

"Graham's definitely bringing his ass there!" Brea commented, filing her claws. 

Everyone looked at me, "Is Chance going, Angel?" Jennifer said, a sense of evil in her eyes.

"Erm, well." I blinked and glanced in the mirror. "He said he'll try to make it..." I said my voice trailing off. Ever since I introduced Chance to Jennifer, our relationship had kind a fell off. I always suspected something was going on with them, but I never had proof and they always insisted there wasn't. Plus, Jennifer would never do that to me.

The girls felt the awkwardness and quickly changed the subject. 

"Welp! There's the party!" Alexis said jumping out of her seat to point thru the window. 

As soon as we stepped out of the car, we turned heads. We were like the supermodels on the red carpets. Drunk douch bags with red cups in their hands were hitting on girls, Sluts were flashing and walking around basically naked, the smell of alcohol and puke poisoned the air, but that's what a highschool party was. 

"I'm going to go mingle" Jennifer said linking arms with Jon. "Catch up with you guys later?" She asked walking away, grabbing a drink. 

"Yeah, Niall and I are going to go have some fun." Kayla winked and ran to the bar.