But I don't want to move

So this is my first story ever so bare with me.

sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes. (unedited)

"I can't believe you made us move all the way to Boston! I'm gonna go to college in 6 months anyway and move to Alabama. Why couldn't you just let me live with Hunter and Ashley?" I yelled at my mom. Hunter is my older brother. He just turned 24 and got married, he lives back in FL.

"Honey, I already told you money has been getting harder with your father gone. I really needed this job. You will be fine living here for a few months, Now go to bed your first day of school is tomorrow. Love you." My momma told me. She got a job as a makeup artist for some TV show here in Boston. My Dad died 5 years ago due to cancer. It's been really hard on me. I was a total daddy's girl. That's one reason my mom saved his truck for me till I was sixteen, a 2002 Ford F-250. Yes, I know it sounds like a total man truck but I love it. Growing up I was always around my dad and brother so I know all about trucks, You could say I'm a country girl.

"Love you to." I mumbled under my breath as I walked up the stairs. It's only 9:00 P.M
'I am not going to bed this early' I think to myself as I walked into my unpacked room. I decided to first unpack my clothes into my closet. We only moved two days ago so most of my stuff is still in the boxes. I quickly finish with my clothes and start heading to the other boxes. I mount my eight point buck and hang a few pictures I have of my family.

By the time I'm done its 10:00 P.M so I decide to walk into my en suite bathroom to shower and get ready for bed. I change into some shorts and sports bra and I slip under my sheets as I admire my new room. It is about the same size as the one I had in Florida but this time I had a walk in closet and my own bathroom, due to my brother not living with use anymore.

As I lay in bed I stare at the TV not really paying attention, mostly thinking about how my life has changed and how I still have so much change ahead of me. My dad is gone, moved to Boston, starting a new school where I will know absolutely no one and in a few months I will be moving to Alabama to college where I will have to start all over again making friends.

As I zone back into what is on the TV it the end of a movie where the guy comes back to the girl where he admits that he loved her all along. My last thought before I went off the dream land was Will I ever find my true love?