You're back!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Do you think anyone is going to notice?” I asked Cutter while playing with my ring as we pulled in to the school parking lot next to Carson’s truck where Carson and Connor are.
"Who knows babe, they are men so there is no telling." He replied back getting out of the truck.

“Hey guys.” I say as I give them both a hug.

“Yo.” Cutter says while doing one of those man hugs with both of them.

“What did you guys do over the break?” Connor asked Cutter and I.

Cutter looked at me then said, “Just hung out. Nothing, big, amazing, once in a life time thing happened or anything like that.” I dig my face into Cutter’s chest laughing. How obvious could this boy be.

“What’s up with her?” Carson asked.

“I have no clue. I think she’s going crazy.”  Cutter said smiling to cover up his laughing.

“Hey you’re the one dating the crazy one.” I said smacking Cutter’s chest with my left hand.

“WAIT! What’s on your finger?” Conner asked grabbing my hand to look at the ring.

“Well over break I kind of proposed to her.” Cutter responding.

“Congrats! I must say I did kind of expect it coming.” Carson yelled that people started to look at us.

Great now people are going to think I’m pregnant knowing all these teen pregnancies these days, Time for the rumors to start. Yay.

“That’s cool. When are you going to get married?” Connor asked

“We decided to wait till we graduate.” We both said at the same time.

The bell rang by then and we had to go to class. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful besides the few people that asked about my ring.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Cutter and I were on the way home and pulled into his driveway until he asked about the truck in my drive way.

“Who’s truck is that?” he asked

“HUNTER!” I yelled jumping out of the truck running to the house.

I ran inside the house seeing hunter sitting on the couch watching T.V.

“HUNTER!” I yelled jumping into his arms. My brother and I used to be really close. After he moved out we tried to call each other at least once a week but recently it has turned into once a month.

“Hey Sie, I haven’t seen you in forever, what’s been going on?” he asked.

I turned around when I heard the door open. I walked over to Cutter grabbed his hand and pulled him over to Hunter.

“Hunt this is Cutter, my boyfriend.” I said introducing them.

“You mean fiancé.” Cutter corrected me.

“Fiancé, sorry.”  I said.

“Y’all are getting married?! I haven’t even met the kid.” Hunter said.

“Well, time to meet each other while I go make some food.” I said walking out of the room. Hoping I'm not in deep shit.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A little later I walked back to the living room with some spaghetti and tea.

Hunter and Cutter were talking about trucks and laughing at some random stuff. I know they would get along. Both of them can get along with pretty much anyone. They almost have the same personalities.

“So I can see you two are getting along.” I said handing them both a plate.

“Yeah, if you’re going to marry someone marry him, Kay?” Hunter said shoving the fork in his mouth.

“Well good thing cause were getting married if you like it or not.” I said sitting down next to Cutter. “Is Ashley coming?”

“Yeah she will be here tonight. We have a surprise for ya.” Hunter said.

I wonder what it is….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you liked

Sorry it's short I just really needed to update.