Chapter 2

Support the story by:
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SAVE LIBRARY / READING LIST
SHARE TO FRIENDS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hmm~"

I felt the cold sheets hitting every part of my body. It was cold, it's like no one touch the bed my eyes slowly started to open when I realized the color of the bed sheets.

My eyes widen I quickly sat up to look around my surroundings. Nope, not my place at all where the heck am I?!

What happened last night? I look at the right side beside me it was already a mess meaning I was sleeping with someone last night. Then a flashback came to my mind.

"You don't know what's going to happen." He whispered back to my ear.

Shit! Don't tell me...that...no, it can't be.

I look under the covers and I was completely naked! My clothes were thrown on the floor as my heart beat starts to beat faster than before.

I stood up grabbing all my clothes on the floor and dress up then suddenly someome knocked on the door.

"Sir. Han, are you awake by any chance?" An old senior voice was heard other side of the door.

"Amm...Yes, I'm awake." I rush towards the door to open it when a senior guy bit not so old looked at me.

"Master Hwang is waiting for you downstairs." He said and walks away not waiting for my reply.

Master Hwang? Does he mean the father of Hyunjin? Am I in trouble? Why do I have some many questions?!

I followed the man in front of me because of my feet are so weak that I couldn't catch up with him. I ended uo losing him.

I looked around the area. None, man. He needs to teach my grandfather to walk like this. Silence, that's what I can hear. It's like I'm entering a horror movie waiting to get killed.

"Name?" The man with a black suit suddenly asked making myself jump from fright. The house was so quiet I thought no one was here. I just realized he was waiting for my answer.

"Han Jisung." I told him, I watch him write down my name and look up at me and sigh.

"Hyunjin is waiting for you at the living room two lefts and one right." The older man pointed the directions from behind me I quickly took my bow, turn around, and start to walk away. "Be careful though."

The man's words made me stop walking. I slowly turn to face him when he was already looking at me. "What do you mean?" I finally asked.

"He might be innocent and quiet. But, he has so many tricks on his sleeves."

I watch the security guard walk away hands behind his back. Okay, is everyone in the house weird?

I followed the directions that the security I mean a body guard told me. A trick on his sleeves, what does that mean?

I was able to find the living room but no one was here. It's so beautiful with a fire place on the left side. With three black bookshelves filled with books.

At the shelf there was some picture frames with a family smiling, the last picture frame captured my eyes a young boy who is sitting on a swing smiling brightly.

"I was 6 at that time."

A familiar voice said I turn myself around to see Hyunjin standing staring at me. He looks...cold. So cold that the students from school are afraid of him.

"I loved playing on the swings when I was younger." I watch him walks towards me carefully as I back away a bit.

"W-well you're a cute looking b-baby." I stuttered. His eyes turn to look at mine the way he looks at me it's like an Eagle waiting for his pray.

"Cute, doesn't describe me." He whispered.

"Then, what word describes you?" Why did I ask that? It will just get even awkward for the borh us here.

"Curious." He replied he took one step towards me and one word that comes out of his mouth.

"Quiet." another step foward. "Smart." another. "Scary." another step. "Innocent, for you Jisung what word or sentence describe me?" I found myself looking at Hyunjin face to face so close that we could end uo kissing.

"Not so Innocent." I whispered back not leaving my eyes on him. "You have tricks on your sleeves." I repeated the words from the man earlier.

Without a word Hyunjin attacked my right neck sucking and biting it making me whimper. Why can't I push him back?

"H-Hyunjin." I called his name but he ignored it. I have the guts to push him back but his hands wrap around mu waist and pulls me even closer. Right after, he stopped sucking and look at the park he made.

"Keep that in your head Jisung." He whispered to my ear. "Cause I can't let you go that easy.".

After the talk that Hyunjin and I made. I open the door of my house tired as heck.

I smelled something delious when O saw a brown headed teen at the living room kitchen. "Seungmin, you don't have to cook you know."

"You idiot I am worried sick! Where have you been? I was looking all over for you at the party." Seungmin bursted into worry. "I even called Chan what happened."

I forgot about the party. How can I be forgetful?

"Sorry I-"

"Is that a hickey?" Seungmin interrupted me. He held a forl on his left hand poiting on my neck.

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered and I can feel my face heat up.

"Gasp! Did Hyunjin did that?" I don't know what to reply so I just gently nodded.

" He marked you! That means..."

"What?"

"You belong to him."