Chapter: 3 All hell breaks lose

Previously: Sloth went to go play Mario kart 8 oh yeah Satan's son came and took there malice along with Death which Greed brawled with like a bad ass things are about to unfold.

Sloth (PoV)

I was in the middle of a match play as dry bones with a standard kart and weals, I was in third place pink gold peach rearing on my tail,"hey turn on the news real fast Sloth" Wrath looked serious but can't he use his phone I'm in the middle of a match it's like when your mom calls you for something not important we all know how that feels.

    I end my game and Wrath hook back up the TV and changed the channel to the news," people are going Missing world wide all threw christian churches planes are falling out of the sky there are traffic accidents  left and right what the heck is going on" the news lady rambling but she was right something was off a knocked at the door was heard,"I got it" Grief walked to the door casually and opened it,"oh it's just you ,what do you want?" Grief had a murdrerious look on his face,"I just wanted to chill with you guys no hard feelings right" the voice called. A familiar person walked threw the door it was Chasity gezz what the hell is he doing out here far form heaven.

Chasity was wearing his iconic bunny hoodie this time it was white instead of black what's up with that, Chasity has peach skin blue eyes and short blond hair, he's wearing a black tee shirt and blue paints with black shoes you pick the brand.

"Why are you here are you asking for a death wish?" Pride just walked in the room but he moved so fast he was in front of Chasity he grabbed his shirt they were eye to eye Chasity gluped  the lump that was in his throat,"look I'm curious on what the heck just went down here that's all God's orders gezz" Chasity was dropped by Pride as he walked away scoffing with anger.

  Wrath just looked at Chasity giving him the look ignore him, by this point the  Virtues and Sins are pretty chill with each other at this point now but Pride looks down on them you know how he is. Wrath explained what went down Chasity face turned pale as if he seen a ghost his palms were sweaty knees weak arms are heavy there is no vomit on his shirt but he did noticed Gluttony was cooking spaghetti. And yes everything fell right into place for this joke everyone notice that I was laughing at this but they just ignored it.

    The news came back on,"this just war has broke out between Israel and Pakistan, war is starting to break across the world and a portal has opened up in New York" the news was cut off guess we have to hear to NY to see what this Portal is all about. Entropy opened a Portal to NY  I really can't stand warping from one place to another threw Entropy portals it don't feel right all I can do is tumble threw this portal like a fat man fall down the stairs and that's not funny.

We arrive in NY just a few meters away form the portal people were gathered around looking at the portal in awe, some of the people noticed us and ran to tell the cops gezz I don't like the cops there is a story why but I tell you  about it later cause demons are running out of the portal attacking the humans. "Take out those demons don't harm the humans" Wrath orders were simple shoot first ask questions later.

  We rushed to the portal demons of all caliber we're running out Greed, Wrath,and Pride were the first on the front line taking out the demons left and right Pride saw this as a competition typical Pride Ashura came out the portal followed by War he wore all red and black armor he had yellow hair red eyes and tan skin he road on a red horse.

   And there was this new face he was behind War and Ashura he wore an Emoji mask that had a smiley face on it. He wore a black hoodie and blue paints and black shoes his weapon of choice was a knife I'm gonna call him Emoto con.

"Greed we have a score to settle" War shouted gezz what's with the horsemen going after Greed,"Why the HELL are you horsemen going after Greed!" Pride was feed up with this he rushed up and trident to punch War in the face the figure behind him came out in front blocking Pride punch with his hand," Can I PLAY with you?" He said with evil just flowing form him what the hell is he?

War hit Pride in the face Wrath caught Pride he just shouted get off me a demon rushed up at me sigh I hate fighting many I'll fake playing dead, Chasity punched the demons head off,"Ugh I just got this hoodie Sloth you owe me a new one" Chasity complained,"just put it on my tab" I sighed,"this is not a bar you dumb ass" he shouted and rushed off to take down more demons Grief was killing left and right he had a sick smile on his face as he did it gezz he's weird.

    God damnit four demons rushed me ok fourth wall your gonna see me in action for the first time but I don't feel like it the threw multiple attacks I just dodged there attacks telling them to give up they are really slow so I'm not using to much energy,"ok here goes nightmare lullaby" a dark aura surrounded us as I snapped my fingers then I put my hands in my pocket the demons we're stunned but I walked up and flicked each of them in reality I was moving so fast that no one saw this so the demons fell the sins and Chasity don't forget Grief did not see this if people were looking they only see me walking away with my hands in my pocket.

  I'm going to an ice cream shop take it away Jeff.

End of Pov

As Sloth goes to an ice cream shop to deal with the demons that are in the town that slipped threw the sins fingers we see Pride, Gluttony,Lust Grief,Envy, Entropy,Fang, Chasity, and Grief take on the hell spawn that come threw the portal to real mayham on NY Wrath,Greed,Pride is dealing with Ashura, War and the masked man with a name.

"Ashura it's time for you to die"Warth charged at Ashura and Ashura did the same they engaged in combat but something was off and Wrath smelled it,"why are you holding back" Wrath demanded an explanation as he looked at Ashura.

"Simple my time is almost at an end I served my purpose Wrath" Ashura laughed,"Coward!!!!!!!" Wrath yelled as he punched threw Ashura he fell to the ground the masked kid walked up to his body  his soul came forth from the corps,"NO it can't be" Wrath yelled as he rushed the masked kid who ate the soul only reveling a black husk for a mouth swarming with souls.

The masked kid laughed evilly his dark aura flaring as he looked at Wrath,"Hello brother let's play."

  "What the hell is got on I'm senseing the Sins magical energy and the Virtues form that kid plus Ashura Charity you best start explanating or I'll kill you again" Pride looked at Charity as he punched a demon in the gut then blasting it with magcial energy.

"My name is omen and I'm here to do the devil's work!!!" The masked kid came up with a name for himself and it sounded right,"I got a name for you right here jackass stealing the spot light form me"
Pride rushed Omen and punched him in the face his mask did not even break it just showed a emoji demon face,"that was a good one brother but not good enough!!" "Curse" Pride was hit with a purple and black flame he was sent flying he fell to the ground rolling around in pain," gahh dam you!!!!" Pride stood as the fire went out he just looked at Omen with hate.

   "Don't worrie soon your time will come brother we can all be together as a family" Omen looked happy with a smile on his face.

Next time: the fall of family

Authors note: what do you think let me know dear reader on how I did and what do you think of Sloth or who's your favorite character so far Peach.