Epilogue

Kyle's POV

3 years had passed and I'm still into her -- Miya. She's always on my mind.

R.I.P
Miya Drafyne
Forever In Our Memories
October 17, 2015

I cried while I'm putting the flowers on her tombstone.

Damn. I'm always crying. I look like a gay.

But, maybe, this is love.

"Miya, hi. It's me. I'm here again. " I said while crying.

"I remember those days when you're always following me and you're always telling me how much you love me," I cried.

"I'm sorry. I was too dumb not to notice your love for me, and I was so fool when I ignored my feelings for you. I wish you're here. I'm sorry."

"I was too late, Miya. Too late. Now, I'm the one who's always following you. I'm always here at your tombstone. I know you can see it," I continued while still crying.

"I can't stop crying. Do I look gay? You can laugh at me. It's okay. I miss you. I miss your smile. Your creepy smile, but that smile always made me blush."

"You know what? When I saw you cried in front of me, it broke me. I was breaking that time, but I ignored it. I ignored that feeling, I thought it was just nothing; but I was too late to realize that it was because I love you too, that it breaks me whenever I see you cry."

I cried and cried. I don't care if anyone see me like this.

"I'm sorry if I did not go to the hospital, and chose Alexa over you. I just thought that Alexa will make me happy afterall I was waiting for her to make myself feel complete again, but I was wrong. You're the one who will make me feel complete. I chose the wrong person and I'm sorry. Sorry."

"I'm sorry for always pushing you away. I'm sorry for always ignoring you. I'm sorry for always ignoring your efforts. I'm sorry for everything, I'm sorry. Will you please live again? I want a second chance, please. "

I laughed while crying.

"No, don't be a zombie. But, if I found someone just like you, who is willing to do everything just for me. Who will never give up on me. I will not let her go. This time I'll treasure her. I promise."

Then I wiped my tears.

I stood up, "Miya, I have to go now. Mom is waiting me in her car. I'll visit you again tomorrow. I love you. I love you so much."

"Goodbye."

———

Remember, not everyone is like Miya who will do anything and will never give up just to notice her love. If you ever found someone like her, treasure her. Never let her go. Because those kind of people also deserve to be loved and to be taken care of.

Stop pushing away those people who did nothing but to love you. Stop hurting someone just because you hate them. Stop waiting for someone who already left you, move on.

Try looking at the other side, there is someone who is much better and much worth it.

Life is too short not to tell someone what we feel. If you really mean it then there's nothing to be scared of.

Besides, don't treat love as a game, treat it as a treasure; hard to find but worth to get.