Prologue

"Do you trust me my Queen?" I asked Queen Cassiopeia while waiting for her response.

I asked again, "Do you trust me?"

She nodded. I grabbed a dagger from my boot and slit it through her arm. She yelped, that was necessary.

The biohazards were screeching and leaving the whole place. They were all getting away as the blood of the Queen wafted the air. I didn't know why did they look like they were retreating, but it was that they were getting weak by the second.

I thought that this was the right choice. She was the cure all along, but then again, it was a huge mistake.

"Something's not right," I let out a hard sigh. I shifted my glance at the others yet they gave me perplexed looks.

"What's wrong? The biohazards are gone now, there's nothing to worry about," Smith neared close.

"I can't pinpoint the problem, but I really sense that something's wrong." I couldn't keep my pace, I couldn't stay still. I looked over to the Queen's wound, and I saw that it was rapidly healing. The Queen lost her consciousness yet I managed to grab her before falling to the ground.

Screeches and roars bawled over the atmosphere. There it was, the mistake I foresaw.

"That's the problem," I said while I shifted my gaze to look upon the place where the biohazards left to. They all came back and were nearing close, faster than it was before. "The Queen wasn't the cure, she's the repellant," I continued. I faced the ground, narrowing my lips into a thin line. "I should've known..." I whispered.

A sudden movement from the ground startled our group. A level four biohazard showed up underground and it was ready to attack us.

"There's not much time to talk about that issue, we need to disengage. Hurry and round up with Cryptographer Ahndrea and the others at Sector 12, we'll meet you there," General Schniezer commanded as they readied their weapons. Lieutenant Gold, Colonel Hughfagmer, and Prince Troy were the ones left. I wanted to volunteer to help them yet King and Mascinner were still unconscious. "I'll take these," Lieutenant Gold neared closer to me and took all of my throwing weapons from my cloak. It felt awkward, yet the tension of the surroundings didn't remind me of feeling it.

"GO NOW!" The General exclaimed. I lifted up the Queen as both of Thimmesch and Smith carried King and Macsinner.

At the very first step, the three of used our abilities to run as fast as we can, avoiding the falling debris of the shattered buildings as they were like hail, waiting to let us be pelted by it.

I could see the gates of Sector 12. There were only three people there, as I expected that there were more, yet there were only three. Crypt. Ahndrea, Prof. Romanight, and Dr. Locker. No, this mustn't be. Valorium, Schniezer, and Czechvoir must be here, they must be.