Chapter 5

You woke up to the feeling of arms around your waist. Looking over,  your eyes stared right into Wade's.

"You don't waste time do you?" You said.  Wade smiled.

"Nope."

You got up and lazily yawned.
Wade got up too and decided to make your bed.

You walked over to the couch and picked up his suit. "Hey Wade, why do you wear this?"

Soon Wade walked over and smiled. "I wear that so people don't have to see my ugly mug. I also wear it when I do some vigilante shit."

"I could use one of these then. I mean why did that mutation make our skin...." You started to say and Wade finished.

"Like wrinkly old testicles?"

You nodded.

"I guess that's how they serum affected us.  Though why you kept your hair is a mystery."

You decided to try Wade's Deadpool suit on. Once everything was situated, you looked at yourself in the mirror.

The suit fit you perfectly but some of the suit bunched around your crotch. Wade noticed this.

"It does that to me too. Wow.  I must say you look great in that. How about we go see my friend about getting your own suit? That way you can help me?"

You nodded and took his suit off.  You got dressed as did he.  You then slipped the hoodie you took and walked out the door.

Wade met you on the ground level and you were off on your way.

You tugged on the strings of the hoodie to tighten the hood. You were not comfortable yet with your new look.

"Don't worry Yn. It's tough at first but once we get you a suit you'll have all the confidence in the world."