Chapter 1

"Harry!" I exclaimed

"Yes princess" he replied

"Come here.." He walked over grabbing my hips and pulled me close to him before I could finish.

I whispered "I love you" in hope of getting a reply.

"I love you too Lucy" he leaned in kissing me. The kiss got more passionate and...

"LUCY GET UP WE ARE HERE!!" I heard Chelsea scream

"Two mins fs"

"GET UP"

Chelsea is my best friend, She has long dark brown hair and sparkling brown eyes. She has dark skin. She had no spots or acne. Her figure is perfect. She's petite with a tiny waist.

"Okay god sake"

"You had that dream again.."

I nodded

"The one with you and Harry" she continued

"Maybe" biting my lip

Chelsea laughed. "Btw Jack was totally looking at you when you were asleep"

Jack is one of them popular boys who thinks he can get all the girls. Chelsea and many other girls have a crush on him its unbelievable! However i think he's just a player.

"Uh.. He's horrible anyway"

"Shut up he's perfect."

"You don't even speak to him." I pick the pillow up that I was lying on, throwing it at her face.

"Oi!"

"Sorry to burst your bubble Chels" I pointed my finger at her like I popped a bubble she was in.
"But he is never going to be yours"

"HARRY IS NEVER GOING TO YOURS" She screamed

The bus went so quiet. If a pin dropped you would have heard it.

We quietly laughed and everyone continued to talk.

"Alright boys and girls, we are here. Be at the bus for half 6 tonight and don't be late or there will be consequences!" Mr Black shouted. "Now go have fun!"

Me and Chelsea grabbed our phones and sprinted off the bus to the gates. We were first!

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING IT! I WILL UPDATE TONIGHT/TOMORROW