Chapter 3

"HARRY" Lucy screamed.

"Calm down Lucy" Chelsea grabbed her shoulders and shook them. "It's not him! It's a look-a-like"

"NO THAT IS FUCKING HARRY CHELSEA, I.. OMG.. LIKE HARRY FUCKING STYLES.."

"Look at it properly. It's not him, I'll prove it" she grabbed Lucy's hand dragging her away from the picture booth. "HARRY STYLES! HARRY STYLES LOOK-A-LIKE" Chelsea was screaming at the top of her voice. Lots of people were looking. Lucy grabbed her mouth and dragged her aside.

"STOP IT! He might not want attention on him" Lucy whispered

"It's not him tho"

"It clearly..." Lucy got cut off.

"Em.. Where you calling my name?" the husky voice asked behind them.

Lucy didn't want to turn round. She knew who it was. She knew the voice. She knew the smell. She just knew... She turned round scrunching her face. She slowly opened her eyes. It was him.. It was.. "HARRY, I mean Hi" Lucy tried to play it cool, but deep down he insides were going to explode.

"Yes, it is me" a smirk shot across his face.

She stood looking at him in silence. Moments later he turned to Chelsea. "Told you" she turned back round, " em.. Hi, could I.. Like get.. Em a photograph with you please?"

"Sure" Harry exclaimed

Lucy fidgeted with her pocket trying to find her phone "oh god" she couldn't find it.

"What's up" Chelsea asked in sync with Harry.

"I can't find my phone, why can't I find my phone" Lucy panicked

"Calm down Lu, you'll find it" Chelsea reassured her.

"Would.. You.. Em like to call it" Harry asked.

"Em.. Would you mind"

"Of course not, here" Harry reached in his pocket and brought out his phone. "What's your number"

Lucy felt butterfly's. She never ever thought she would get to meet Harry, never mind him asking for her number. "It's 07193764382"

He handed Lucy the phone. She was holding Harry fucking Styles' phone. Euhadiuhwrvo. She turned to look at Chelsea who had disappeared. Oh god. Chelsea didn't like one direction. Especially not as much as Lucy. Lucy couldn't handle holding in the fangirl side anymore, she had to let it out.

"OMG HARRY YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE YO... wow I'm sorry, you must think I'm a freak. I'm not honestly, I've supported you sin..." Lucy still holding the phone in her hand

"Wow calm down pretty girl, what's your name?"

"It's Lucy, but I'm sorry again, I rea... Wait what. Pretty girl" Lucy stopped stunned.

"Well you are pretty, but are you done with my phone?" He hoped she hadn't heard the first part. But she did. Since the minute Harry lay eyes on Lucy he felt sort of a fluttery feeling in his stomach, nothing that he's ever experienced before, not for a fan anyway.

"Oh I'm sorry, here, I can't find it. It's fine" Lucy couldn't care less about her phone. He was more interested in the fact that Harry fucking styles was with her. And called her pretty.

"Hey, why don't we take it on my phone and I can help you find it."

"Okay"

Lucy and Harry came close and stood side by side. They toke 3 selfies. One of them two smiling. One of Harry smiling and Lucy pouting and one of Harry kissing Lucy's cheek. Which made her belly go tingly.

Harry typed on his phone, she guessed he was probably texting Louise, Niall or one of the boys.

"Let's find your phone."

-

Basically lucy was trying to play it cool. But ended up letting it out. But she doesn't see Harry is sorta liking her.

Chelsea didn't want to stay because she doesn't like one direction and she went to look for Lucy's phone.

Harry's like hey another fan. Wait what's this feeling I feel. Wow this girls really pretty..

So yeh.. Should be a good story, this chapter is kinda short aswell

I just realised that I changed it from as if it's my as Lucy, to speaking about what happened, what do u guys prefer let me know