English class

You step into English class and sit down still thinking about the girl from math class. "Why would she go to school looking like that" you think. As you snap out of your thinking you realize that the girl is sitting at the desk next to you. "great now it's going to be harder to do work with her blinding colors next to you" you think For the next half hour you try to get some work done without getting distracted by the girl and then you see that while you were concentrating you didn't realize that she went to the bathroom.

You take this opportunity to look at the name on the paper "Mary sue" you read. "Well at least her name is normal" you think. When she comes back all of your classmates are staring at her as if she's a model even though she's far from one. She sits in her desk and begins working again. You can't work with all that color distracting you so you decide to play on your phone to see if that will distract you from her blinding colors. You manage to get through the rest of class without looking at her eye bleeding colors. Before Your about to leave when you realize she left something on her desk. You see a notebook on her desk and you pick it up and put it in your book bag and then you leave the classroom.