Section One: Avatar (looks)

Rule #001: Anyone with stitch face is to be immediately killed

Rule#002: If someone has more that one skeleton or frost general body part kill them. If they have only one leave them or ask them to remove it.

Rule#003: If they have any form of REAL LIFE branded clothing such as Gucci or Supreme kill them immediately.

Rule#004: If the person you are scanning happens to have any of the accessories that I am about to list check if they have more than one. If they only have one its fine but if they have more kill them for being and oder: bear nurse mask, flower crown, socialite, eyepatch, oder hair (you should know what this hair looks like), any type of expensive cap such as the chill cap, clothing that extends hair ( you should also know what this looks like), any form of antlers, nerd glasses, and ninja headbands.

Rule#005: If the person you are scanning happens to have any of the following faces kill them:

stitchface, prankster, blizzard beast mode (red and blue), Any bubble trouble, know it all grin, slickfang, I didn't eat that cookie, Vampire, winky, sinister, YAAAAWNN, disbelief and I cant be bothered to add anymore.

Side note. Actions that involve oder(s) (yes they do team quite often) attacking poor innocent noobs, bacons and other comrades should instantly cause you to take the bacon, noob or others side to defeat the oders.