Ch 1 Shaded Glasses

Taehyung's POV

"I'm heading to the office honey."

Mina grabbed her keys and grabbed the door handle.

"You're going into work this late?" Taehyung asked while eating a bowl of soup.

"Yeah, my boss called me into the office for the night." She said. He pouted.

"Okay... I'll see you later." Taehyung said. She smiled and headed out.

_______________________________________

"Wah~ look at that sky!" Taehyung exclaimed peaking from a window.

He quickly grabbed his camera and changed into some cacky pants and a black, white, and grey plaid shirt. He booked it outside to set up his camera and pointed it to the sky making sure to find good lighting. He looked around for anyone to help take the picture.

Mina usually took his pictures and did a great job at it. Taehyung noticed a women, probably his age or a year or so younger, walk out of her house that was only a few doors away.

She had shades on along with some black tights and a grey sweater on. She turned her head around and started to walk slowly. Taehyung fumbled with the camera for a bit and the lady made her way to him slowly. It was a bit odd the way she walked and looked around to Taehyung.

She looked like she was sneaking around.

"Excuse me." He said. The lady jolted and flinched at his sudden noise.

"O-Oh I'm sorry, but would you mind taking a picture of me?" He asked holding his camera. She bit her lip and shook her head.

"Isn't it a bit sunny today to be taking photos?" She blurted out the dumb statement with an awkward laugh. He looked up at the sky.

It's still cloudy though?

"No... It's cloudy?..." He said. Her lips formed a 'o' as she dropped her head.

"Can't you see the grey sky?" He said with a bit of a laughter. She played with her fingers.

"No." She responded. Taehyung joked.

"Take off your glasses silly." He said. She was quiet.

"I can't."

His brows crashed together.

"Just take off your glasses, here-" Taehyung reached for her glasses and she flinched away as he grazed the tip. She held her glasses back on. He blinked and drew back his hand.

"I'm s-sorry, I have to go." She said and walked away with a odd walk again.

He didn't understand what was wrong.

TAEHYUNG'S POV END
_______________________________________

Your fingers grazed the tips of the grass as you touched it. Slowly taking off your shaded glasses, the very blurred vision came through as you smiled.

Finally.

You let the bristles feel against your body as you laid down on the grass with your back. It was almost soothing until you felt a can thrown at you.

"Yah!"

You rubbed your head in pain just knowing it was one of your brothers.

"Stop running out of the house!"

It was Yoongi.