Forfeit

Commander Wolffe opened his eyes...why had he fallen asleep? He never fell asleep during the day unless...."FIVES!!" he yelled sitting up. No one was there. He looked around to find himself in an empty hall way. He began to remember that he was supposed to be playing turbo darts with Fives. But no, Fives had passed him a small bottle of rum, as part of a dare to drink as much alcohol in an hour with out passing out ,or peeing on everybody, as Gregor had done  a few days ago. Wolffe had failed his dare.

Now he had to face one of Fives' cruel punishments....this time it was a very painful one.

"Wolffeeeeeeeee!!!!" called Fives, sounding very happy to hear the screams of his brother. He ran over to the angry Wolffe. "Time for your punishment!!!!" In his left hand he held a wrestling suit and in his right hand he held a bottle of ghost pepper sauce. "Put this on."

"Urrrrghhh....." Wolffe hated Fives when he was like this but he had failed a dare so now it was time for his punishment. He grabbed the suit and walked to the nearest cleaning closet and exchanged his uniform for the very tight (and too small) wrestling suit.

It was bright pink with the words "Yum Yum" printed on the back. Wolffe wasn't pleased with this. It was an embarrassing moment for the Wolffe Pack, but it he had to do it.

Stepping out of the closet, Wolffe's  face turned bright red as Fives pushed him back into the cleaning closet, with the ghost pepper sauce in his hand. "I hate you!" yelled Wolffe.

"Nah, you love me!" laughed Fives, from behind the closet door, laughing like a psychopath.

Ahsoka Tano stood around a huge hologram of Satine's palace again. She was waiting for the others to arrive. Where the heck were they? As she looked around for her team, she could just about make out Anakin darting past other officers, going about their daily lives on the bridge.

"Hey, Master." smiled Ahsoka. It was epic to have Anakin back after all of these years, but she knew this Anakin could just be Darth Vader trying to manipulate the Rebellion himself. Ahsoka couldn't feel any darkness inside her Master so she assumed it was plan old Anakin. "Have you seen the others?"

"Not since the round of Turbo Darts, Snips." replied Anakin, wondering why the bridge had quietened down all of a sudden.

Ahsoka noticed this too, as her Togruta senses alerted her that something was up. Looking behind Anakin, she could see a figure wearing some sort of white dress. As the figure moved closer, she could make it out as Gregor.

Poor Gregor walked, whilst trying not to trip over the dress' skirt and fall over. Underneath the long, flowing wedding dress he wore high heels. He knew he looked like an idiot in front of everyone right now. If this was Halloween then things would be different. In his left hand he carried a small bouquet of flowers.

As he approached the two Jedi, his eyes begged for help.

"Fives?" questioned Ahsoka. Gregor nodded in response.

"HOLY FORCE THAT'S HOOOOOOT!!!!" yelled a highly familiar voice from the other end of the bridge. "OW...OWOWOWOWOWOW!!!" Running for his life, was Wolffe, wearing his wrestling suit. He was being chased by something.

A mouse droid - His worst fear, with Spaghetti in second place.

Sprinting like the Force, and trying not to itch his back end- which was now on fire-  Wolffe fell to the floor and began to scoot, in attempt to cool of his ghost peppered butt. "HELP PLEASE!!" He looked like he was about to cry. "It's killing me!"

"Chilli sauce?" questioned Anakin. Wolffe shook his head, sweating like a pig. "Ghost Peppers?"

The poor clone nodded in response.

Casually walking past his two brothers, in a cheap Hawaiian shirt, was Fives. "Sorry I'm late, Generals."