Chapter 7

Heeeyyyy!!! The following chapters would be filled with them in their separate lives.

You can tell me if you want me to make a rush chapter to make them meet again and I will do my best to do it.

Don't worry they will meet soon even though I don't do a rush chapter.

Enough chit chat ON TO ZI STORY!!!

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Darren's POV

I was crying as her car left. I just could not believe it.

The other members came out and comforted me. They knew how me and Trisha were so close.

They made me go back inside. I went to my room. I didn't want to talk to anyone and I didn't care anymore.

I changed into my pajamas and lay down on my bed.

I was thinking about a lot and I just could not take it anymore.

Soon, I fell asleep

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

I woke ùp 2 hours later.

It must have been a dream. Yeah a silly dream that Trisha left.

I laughed at the thought of that.

Then Margo came in. Her real name is Margonia Johnson but everybody calls her Margo.

"Um...Darren Trisha wanted me to give you this." She said handing me a piece of paper.

I read it.

It said:

Dear Darren,

Thank you for being such a great friend. Thank you for the times you were there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on. I still remember when I used to ignore you. I didn't know you would be the person I would miss most of all. I hope you win! I will support you all the way I promise! Keep texting me okay? I guess I can say this now...goodbye Darren.

Love,

Trisa Carter

This time I may have cried but no tears came out because I did not want Margo to see me cry.

Soon, it was 7pm.

It was time for dinner. I was silent the entire time. I could not be as noisy as I was anymore when Trisha was still here. Things were better back then.

After dinner, everyone watched Girl Boy Bakla Tomboy. I did not join them no matter how many times they begged me to.

I went to bed. I just needed time to fix myself. Knowing Trisha, she would not want me to act like this.

I texted her.

To: Trisha

Hi I saw your note. I have something to tell you. It's very important.

I was shaking as I pressed send. I was going to tell her that I liked her as in you know crush way because that was really how I felt about her ever since we first met.

Trisha's POV

I just got home. It was a long way from where I lived here in Muntinlupa. It took 3 hours.

I got home at 6pm. I got in and went directly to my room after saying hi to my parents. I changed into my blue pajamas.

Two hours later when I finished eaying dinner I went to my room and checked my phone.

Please Darren text meeeeeee! I miss you!!! I said in my mind. I could not cry anymore. He would have not liked it too if I was crying.

I squealed when I saw he texted me.

From: Darren

Hi I saw your note. I have something to tell you. It's very important.

To: Darren

What is it?

From: Darren

I have.....a crush on you.

I almost dropped my phone. OMG! AHHHHHH! DARREN LIKES ME TOO! I was fangirling.

To: Darren

OMG! Me too!

From: Darren

Then we are MUs I guess.

To: Darren

Sure.

From: Darren

GOODNIGHT!

To: Darren

Goodnight!

I smiled at our text messages. Then I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

I woke up the next morning.

I texted him.

To: Darren

Goodmorning!

He did not reply. That was odd. Oh well!

Then I went to the dining room and ate breakfast.

■□■□■□■□■●■□■□■●■●☆■●☆●

5pm

No reply?! What happened to him?!

●○●○○□○□○°◇◇°◇••°•°••°

Comment what you guys think. ;)))