Before

I stared at the empty kitchen, waiting for breakfast to be made. As usual, Jiyong came out of his bedroom with messy hair, clothes sloppily thrown on him and tiredness prominent on his face. I never understood why he got up so early, especially after spending so much time in the studio until 1am. Just because I get up early doesn't mean he has to...

Rubbing his eyes, he smiled at me and asked the famous question.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

I sighed.

"Why do you always ask me this question? I don't have a particular food I want to eat..."

"How about we go out to eat?"

"Okay."

Today was a sunny and clear day with a light breeze. Jiyong decided it was best to eat. by the window so the "sun can shine on us and enegize our morning."

We sat across from each other and we started kicking each other under the table. We stopped once the waitor showed up.

"What would you like to eat?"

I looked down at the menu and chose kimchi waffles, Jiyong chose the same. As we waited for the food to show up, I asked

"How come make me breakfast or take me out to breakfast? Aren't you really tired in the morning?"

"Yeah, but I worry about you."

"What?" I asked.

He smirked and ruffled my hair.

"No girl of mine is going to walk around without some breakfast in her. Breakfast is thr most important meal of the day." He took my hands in his and looked intently in my eyes.

"I care about your health...alot."

I was a little confused. I didn't think he ever noticed that. The fact that he cares for my health was adorable.

I had been in and out of the hospital for my cancer treatments and Jiyong has been super supportive. He is the best boyfriend!

Though, I must admit he has hit on some other girls before, and  it makes me worried but he always stays by me and assures me he won't leave. The onky thing that bothers me though, is not knowing what will happen if I leave him.

I brought it up once but he completly ignored the question. I know I shouldn't worry as much as he worries about me but things like that just make me think.

Jiyong noticed my troubled face and put a hand on top of mine.

"What's wrong?"

His face was so full of concern...I turned away from our eye contact and mumbled, "nothing."

He stared at me for awhile until he sighed, knowing that I won't tell him no matter how much he wanted me to.

Just then, TOP came up behind me and whispered hello in my ear. Besides Jiyong, TOP was my favorite member of Bigbang. He was always flirting with me and he told the best jokes.

Because of this, GD got up and got TOP a seat far away from me.

"Did you have a good trip oppa?"

"Yes I did."replied TOP.

"Ummm, I think MinHee was talking to me. I'm her boyfriend."said Jiyong.

"Actually, I was talking to TOP oppa."I said.

Jiyong's face fell.

"So,"he started."You call him oppa but not me? Isee how it is with you two.I'm just in the way. Have a good breakfast!"

"Well,"said TOP."That was akward."

I stared at Jiyong as he left the coffee shop, slaming the door behind him. He was always jealous of TOP and I, but I would be too. Feeling bad, I got up and bowed at TOP.

"Nice to see you again Oppa but I-"

"Yeah, Yeah, I know. Go chase after him before he foes something stupid again." TOP sighed.

"Thanks Oppa."

Before I left, he yelled:

"Sarangehaeyo!"

I threw up a heart with my hands and ran out. The only place Jiyong would go is the park next to Han River (A/N: not sure if there is an actual park there but just pretend there is), that's the place tha healps him "calm down and concentrate." The park is nice and peaceful but, it's super far if you're walking.

Once I got there, I felt like I was going to die! Jiyong was throwing rocks at (A/N:little kids...xD) the river while mumbling to himself.

"Jiyong?"

He ignored me.

"Jiyong!" I shouted while slpping the back of his head.

"Yah!"He responded.

"You don't just storm out of the coffee shop like that!"

I could see him bitting his cheek, trying not to laugh.

"I'm sorry, I just get a little jelous when he talks to you.I promise not to do it again."

I smiled. Even though being jealous at someone is not good, it shows how much he really loves me.

"It's okay."I said as I kiss him on the lips.

"Come, let's go get breakfast."

Hello to all my readers~! To be honest I do not know where this story is going and neither does my friend (who is working on this story with me). If you have any ideas please feel free to tell me in the comment section!!!

I would like to give credit to my friend Mikky (Surriking) who has contributed to this story as much as I have. ^^ You are awesome~!

Please check out my other story: Such fun this will be

Vote! Comment! Follow me!

Love Anime!

Love Kpop!

^.^