Hugs Husband! Katsuki Bakugou X Pregnant! Reader

(3rd person)

The (h/c) haired woman yawned sitting up in her shared bed. She rubbed her eye with her index finger. Her eyes traveled the dark and lonely room till she was interrupted by sound in front of the bedroom door.

The door openend, she could make out the figure of her husband through the blinding light of the hallway. She smiled at Bakugou as he was carrying a tray of food into the room. He places the tray on her lap and smiles at her.

"Good morning my sugarbunny." He spoke softly to her.

"Morning honey." She pecked his lips. He grabbed a a peice of bacon of her tray and held it to her plump lips.

"Here (Name), you should eat."

She took the piece from his hand and ate it, then took of sip of her orange juice on the side of her tray. Quickly she ate the rest of her delicious breakfast. (Name) smiled at him and carefully hugged his side. She placed a hand on her swollen stomach.

"The baby is sure to happy after that food." She grinned at him as a kick was sent through her stomach. (Name) let out a 'oof' and laughed. "I guess I was right!"

Katsuki's eyes softened at the beautiful women in front of him. He layed next to her, kissed her then placed his hand on her stomach feeling the baby's bump. He pulled away and laid his head on her belly. (Name) ruffled his hair, since it was so spiky she was surprised at how soft it was, even if she did it all the time.

"I can't wait."

"I can't either."

The End.
_________________________________________

My first one-shot :3
I hope you guys like it.

Plus Ultra!