The escape

L for lees view
I pulled out a glock as I ran through the forest behind the prison. I stole a car and drove to my home town, BurGerkina Fatto. I had entered my cave and took a shower. While in the shower I thought of how I would confront my love Stampylonghead. We had been dating secretly and would have sex as much as possible. I got dressed and decided to put my minecraft disk in my Xbox. I loaded up the game and chose my famous skin.

I sighed and logged onto the lovely world server

I sighed and logged onto the lovely world server. I checked if anyone was on but I was alone. My room had been covered up but that wasn't gonna stop me from getting inside. I found a pick axe in the mine and tore down the stone wall.

As I stepped inside I saw nothing had changed but a note was left on my bed. I opened it and read " Dear Lee I hope you see this one day so you know the truth but won't hate me. I was the tip to the police about you smashing that kid. I only did it because I was jealous and I loved you. But you broke my heart from your dearest lover stampy"
Tears escaped me and I was sobbing until I realised someone joined the server literally seconds ago. I tried to read it but it disappeared. Then I heard that intro, that stupid intro that I loved to hear. I walked into the doorway of his room but he turned and looked at me. He stopped his intro and froze, so did I.