🌸

→ roleplay scenario ; unconscious terrors

→ roleplay scenario ;  unconscious terrors

┈✧┈

SPENDING THE DAY with ayanna wasn't as bad as some people think it would be. of course the girl was incredibly timid, and her stutter could likely get on someone's nerves, but overall she was good company.

however, you were relatively surprised when she asked you to go on a picnic with her. normally it was you who was asking her to go out to do some things to pass the time.

anyway, you had agreed to go out and do this with her. it was a bright and sunny day when you decided to have the actual picnic— though you had been surprised by her long sleeves and scarf. even when you suggested that she change at least her dress multiple times, she kept on saying no in a strangely afraid fashion. was there something wrong with her arms?

well, either way, you weren't able to get the girl to change into any of her other dresses, so you just went along with her wishes (but brought an umbrella just so she could have some shade).

about an hour into the picnic, you began to notice that ayanna had been very silent for a long while, and as you looked at her, you noticed that she was asleep. you watched her sleep for a few moments before looking away with a soft sigh. however, a quiet sound attracted your attention again. a whimper. it had definitely come from ayanna. the sound was close.

your gaze drifted over to the female, only to see her legs twitching slightly, and her unconscious face contorting into an expression of a mix of fear and sorrow.

┈✧┈

WHAT DO YOU DO?