Part 3: Help Me

I wake up in a dark room. My vision was blurry so I wasn't able to see anything. I was hanged on a chain from my neck. "Hell-..." I tried to speak but my throat was so dry. I heard a voice.

"Ahh, I see you have awaken." I wanted to reply but I couldn't. As my vision got more clear. I saw a man with hands on his face. He looked creepy af. He walks up to me and puts one of his finger under my chin. I grit my teeth. "And so I heard you have came here so you can be some use to this world." I didn't reply.

He punched my face. "ANSWER ME!" I coughed one of my tooth out. "ye-s.."
"Hehehe you will become useful for us. I will bring a friend of mine and he will teach you the basics. Oh and if you don't listen..heh you'll get punished"

I didn't know what I got myself into. I was so scared. Once he left the room another person came in. I think this is the person he was talking about. But this guy looked even more messed up. He had fricken stitches all over himself. He dragged a cart with tools. I was able to see a siringe. He shuts the door.

"Well let's get started.." He kneeled down in front of me and he took the siringe which had this clear substance. He put tape over my mouth, I was worried on what was happening next.

"This is gonna hurt.." He stuck the siringe inside my arm. It didn't hurt at the beginning but it started to burn all over my body. And, my head started to get fuzzy. He ripped the tape off my mouth. I screamed in pain. He smirked.

*Some hours later*

I was getting punched and kicked all over when I didn't listen to him. He told me his name was Dabi. At this point I didn't even answer him. He was telling me things I must do and abusing me till I got it.

Once he was all finished with me, he left and shut the door hard. I didn't know how long they were going to keep me here... I'm scared..
.
.
*1 month later* (yep they left Deku in there for a month)

...who am I..

*Laughs weirdly*

Hahaha man I'm tired.. I've been hanging for a while haven't I. I feel like I'm going crazy. I crack my head. They've been giving me food regularly but they tasted like trash.

I hear the door open.. I look up at the person that came in. I smile widely. "Well well well, if it isn't Dabi."

Dabi looks at my like it's normal.
"Hmm I see things have gone correctly.."

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!!" I shout in a demanding voice. I can't think straight anymore..
"Who do you think you are to shout at me!" Dabi comes to me and punches me hard. I breath hardly.

Dabi kicks me in my stomach and walks away. " Tomura is going to give you a mission soon so Toga's going to dress you up.." He shuts the door.

I've never heard those names before but I think Tomura is the one who brought me here.. "i just want to get out of here..."