Chapter One

(Y/n POV)
*Flashback*
"Nathan, can you hand me the trucky fingy?" I call to the little boy next to me and point at a little yellow vehicle. "I was pwaying wif it but ok." He shrugs and drives it towards me. We were doing normal toddler things, just playing in the sand. Nathan and I were giggling and playing with our toys when I was picked up and dragged off. "Nafan, help me!" I scream, but he was being taken away too. "Honey, we're leaving." My mother whispers. Nathan's father had taken his son in the other direction, away from my mother. That was the last I ever saw of him.
*Flashback over*
I grab my earbuds my MP3 player. I HAD to get out of the house before I lost my mind. Earbuds: check, Music: check, Last traces of sanity: check. I do a mental search of my belongings and walk to my doorway. *Meow?* (Can I come?) My little black munchkin kitten Moondust meows lightly. I roll my eyes and smile as I bend down and grab her. I get a content purr, a few scratches, and a soft ball of fur on my shoulder as she works her way up. I look to the tank on my left and my lizard is looking at me with puppy dog eyes. "Fine, fine. You can come too, Tobias." I say as I lift up the lid and he crawls onto my arm. Tobias decides to take the other shoulder, so I look back and forth. Animals on both shoulder secure, so I head out. I look out in the hall. Mother isn't there. I tiptoe out to the living room and peek my head around he corner. The pathway leading to the door is clear,so I make a mad dash and silently open and slip out before quietly shutting the door. I look behind me and check to see if my mother is there. She isn't so I walk to the side of the house and grab my camera. Why doesn't she approve of anything I do? Vlog? Nope. Pets? Definitely not. Do I even care anymore? No about what Mother says. I think bitterly and walk towards the peaceful sidewalk. Moondust is being silent ad always, and Tobias is licking my ear. I giggle and move his tongue away and pet the little kitten. I hear shouting ahead of me so I turn my attention away from the little animals and I see 3 people yelling. I identified he easily. Matt/MrRedMinecraft, George/ItsMooseCraft, and Nathan/UnspeakableGaming. I put my earbuds in and walk towards them, and they notice. "And here, we see a wild pedestrian walking silently." Moose whispers in an Australian accent. I take one of he earbuds out and reply with "Gooday mate, top o the morning. Oi, ain't that camera chockers full?" in MY Australian accent with a straight face. Matt looks at me with a very confused expression. I laugh and translate it to "Hello, good morning. Hey, isn't that camera full?" with a smile. Moose nods and Matt still looks confused, but shrugs it off. I look over Moose's shoulder and I see Nathan. He's staring at me blank faced. "Cat got your tongue, big boi?" I call and he walks over to me. "Y/n?" He whispers. My eyes widen and I stare in disbelief at him. "Bro wat?" Matt asks Moose, but he's just filming us silently. "What...?" I whisper back. He hugs me and buries his head in my shoulder. I awkwardly hug him back. Then my mind floods with the memories of when we were little. Us playing in he sand, Nathan getting dragged away, me screaming for him to come back, everything. I hug him tighter for a minute and let go. "I almost didn't remember..." I say quietly and look down, ashamed I couldn't remember him. "DUDE WHAT IS HAPPENING?" Moose calls and I look at him. "I'll explain later."

(Nathan's POV)
I grab Y/n's arm and gently pull her over to Moose and Matt, who're looking at me with the wierdest looks on their faces. I laugh and look at the girl I'm tugging along with me. She's looking down at her camera, trying to open it one handed. I let go of her arm and turn around. She had a professional camera with a mic, so I'm assuming she has a YT channel. "Need some help over there?" Matt calls and I shake my head. "What's on your shoulder...?" I ask nervously and Y/n looks up. "Oh, you mean Moondust and Tobias?" She giggles and I nod. "These're my companions, my kitten and my lizard." She whispers and brushes her brunette hair away, revealing a little black kitten with really short legs.