Chapter Two

(Y/N POV)

Moondust hisses. So I start to pet her head. "Dude, what's going on?" Moose asks Nathan. Well, this is awkward. I stand there looking at everybody. Everybody, of course is looking at me. Is something on my face?

"So, how is life?" I ask Nathan. This awkward tension is killing me. "Eh, good." He says. Moose is still recording. "I still can't believe it's you!" He says. Moose and Matt are staring at him now. "What?" He says. They shrug, and Moose turns off the camera.

"Could ONE OF YOU explain what is going on?" Mat ask. "Okay... Nathan and I were friends when we were young.. Like 3 or 4. We were taken away from each other one day.. And never saw each other again." I say. I don't wanna go into detail.

"Okay mate." Moose says in a Aussie accent. I rolled my eyes at his accent fail. Letting out a sigh at the awkward silence and the tension that came with the silence so I continued petting Moondust to keep me distracted. I started to feel different and that didn't belong here with the Nathan and others, I didn't notice that I was getting lost in thought. Then a voice snapped me out of my trace I turned my head to where the voice was coming from.

"Y/n you alright" the voice belonged to Nathan.

"Ya I'm alright just got lost in my train of thought sorry about that" I answered him with small smile on face.

" Nathan dude you something on your shoulder " Matt said while laughing, I took a look at Nathan's and saw Tobias sitting on his shoulder I giggle.

( Moosecraft POV)

" okay who wants something to eat" I yelled, everyone nodded their heads. Well everyone except Y/n.